Candace Owens Vs Cardi B | ROUND 2

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Candace Owens isn't Jamaican.
She's from another English speaking Caribbean island. PRs aren't ADOS, neither is she.
She's from the US Virgin islands, which makes her from VI, fortunately.
Danish West Indies
corrected.
ADOS/FBA only applies to the American mainland and our offshoots like
Samana Blacks (DR)
Merikins (T&T)
African Nova Scotians (Canada)
She is technically from the DANISH WEST INDIES.
Their country was annexed, their history wasn't, and they can take it up with Denmark.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Please spoiler Candace Owens pics from here on out Coli Fam. bytches wide spaced off set eyes are distracting and terrifying and seem to somehow reflect her morally deficient and incongruent views of the world.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Cardi won..:mjlol:

Candace Owens Says She’s Taking Legal Action Against Cardi B After Online Spat
Wed, March 17, 2021, 10:58 PM

On Tuesday, Candace Owens took to Instagram to say she’s suing Cardi B after the two battled it out on Twitter. It all started on Monday, when the conservative political commentator slammed Cardi’s GRAMMY performance on Fox News. After Owens and the ‘WAP’ rapper went back and forth on Twitter, Cardi shared a tweet that she alleged was written by Owens, saying that the author’s husband had an affair with Owens’ brother. Later, Owens tweeted that she planned to sue Cardi and posted a 13-minute video about the whole ordeal on IGTV.

:mjlol:

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Both of these women come from immigrant backgrounds, both have families who immigrated from the Caribbean Islands and they do not represent Foundation Black American Women
full

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
Boy, tell me what it's like living in a world where one damn tweet from someone as equally narrow minded as yourself defines your reality of an entire group of people? Carnival is not a black event, it's a West Indian event.....this makes no sense....The last time I went to the West Indian parade in Brooklyn--or any "West Indian" event for that matter--I saw plenty American soul food vendors with folks lined up right next to Caribbean counterparts. I saw American flags being sold, flown, and worn all over the place. I heard black American artists, songs and genres getting blasted by DJs right next to Caribbean music. Have you been to a West Indian carnival before? If you did you'd see people of all ethnic backgrounds with all their own flags walking around, chilling, drinking and vibing together celebrating blackness all around. West Indians are black people. West Indian culture is a black culture. Carnival is a black event. Don't no one in real life think like you Twitter weirdos.
play disingenuous as you want, its true. Even other Caribbean people have talked about instances where they do not identify as black and its synonymousness with black americans

its not abut what happens at a west indian carnival its about what he said about things being a "black event"

s
Define "the idea of blackness" and tell me how it is being "used and leeched off of" you please. Please explain how black immigrants have both no leverage and a "leg up" on you at the same time. Again, it sounds like you just love attention. Maybe you should take your anger to the white American ancestors and American government you feel such a great connection to--being that you built it and are therefore it's authority--if you don't like "the idea of blackness" in the United Sates.
nikka the very concept of being black in america is something we made and crafted from it simply being a thing referring to your skin and what you nonados have used to get some clout and benefit off of. On top of that you guys are in a country ADOS people built, using our identity, going to our colleges, in our spaces, using scholarships etc.

yes you guys do not have any "leg up" or anything to stand on:pachaha: Its not hard. Yall just dont want to face this fact because its a pill yall dont want to swallow.

Key point: "part of." That's not what that conversation is about, and it doesn't "speak for" your weirdo hashtag or whatever attention it seeks. Candace Owens is a self-hating black woman multi-generational American or otherwise, getting at a hood chick from the Bronx that ain't even checking her just cus she won a Grammy. She got checked back.
key point my ass, that "part of" is a vital part of their convo

Okay, there were plenty of Caribbean-born or descended and Latina servants, "mammies," chefs and so on in the United States. But whatever I guess. Won't fight with you over your cultural claim to a word or servitude in this country.
When you talking "black" you're talking a black person. Which Candace Owens is. You can ignore that all you want, or complicate it with your weird ideology all you want, it's facts.
No to both

as @Father has beat me to the punch, mammy is related to ADOS women. shyt has really nothing to do with caribbeans and latinas. Yall just doing your usual trick of inserting yallselves into ADOS history

get of our nuts:mjlol:
and when i see Candace i see a caribbean broad taking exploiting the ADOS community and a leech. Her and NonAdos like her are just as much culture vultures as Cacs when you think about it:ehh:

She tries to belittle and sabotage all black people. She has no distinction for whether victims of racism or police violence or her politics are "ados" or otherwise. Her actions is product of her conservative ideology not some attention starved ADOS shyt. Quit trying to start beef where there ain't none, idiot.
oh she does?

explain this then

:mjlol::mjlol: Breh, sign up for st0rmfr0nt and get it over with already, damn. :mjlol:
How about this

you tell me as a Haitian, what makes you(NonADOS) people any different than say Mexicans, asians etc to ADOS people? what makes yall something more than just "dark skinned immigrants" as i described yall:jbhmm:

Last edited: