can we agree that John Calipari and Roy Williams are not good coaches?

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
FreedS[ohh]lave;3608778 said:
Read a quote from Wiggins that said chance to win a national ttile is huge for him on where he goes

That must mean the experts are right and clearly FSU leads over us then :blessed:

:rudy: Your own staff doesn't even feel good about Wiggins.

Either way...Cal is a solid coach & so is Roy. Yeah they need talent to win but what college coach doesn't.

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
FreedS[ohh]lave;3608778 said:
Read a quote from Wiggins that said chance to win a national ttile is huge for him on where he goes

That must mean the experts are right and clearly FSU leads over us then :blessed:
I've seen this story a hundred times since Cal has got here. It's always the "home" team who leads and then we end up getting them anyway. If anything Wiggins has said is accurate (in terms of what he wants from a college team) UK is the logical choice. But he has been one of the toughest recruits to get an idea of. I always thought we had Randle in the bag since he talked about texting Coach Cal about a problem he had in his game and Coach Cal helped him and Randle said it made an immediate improvement in his game.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
Brandon Knight was so clutch in the tourny, game winning layup against Harvard, Game winner against OSU :blessed:

I went back and watched some old games yesterday. Our teams were so tough compared to this year (especially T Jones was a monster). Next year we'll be back at the promise land :blessed:

Randle commits Wednesday :ahh:
Agreed this years team was just so soft.The only one who showed any toughness was Noel.Wilter was the biggest disappointment to me.Honestly he might need to look at transferring.He won't be playing next year if he doesn't improve

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
:rudy: Your own staff doesn't even feel good about Wiggins.

Either way...Cal is a solid coach & so is Roy. Yeah they need talent to win but what college coach doesn't.
As much as I really want Wiggins, we still have one of the best recruiting classes ever assembled if he doesn't come here. If Poythress stays and gets some handles :wow:
Agreed this years team was just so soft.The only one who showed any toughness was Noel.Wilter was the biggest disappointment to me.Honestly he might need to look at transferring.He won't be playing next year if he doesn't improve
Archie was tough but couldn't do it alone.

Wiltjer was truly GOD AWFUL down the stretch. I've never seen a D1 player so bad at defense.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
As much as I really want Wiggins, we still have one of the best recruiting classes ever assembled if he doesn't come here. If Poythress stays and gets some handles :wow:

Archie was tough but couldn't do it alone.

Wiltjer was truly GOD AWFUL down the stretch. I've never seen a D1 player so bad at defense.
Us getting Wiggins would be :troll:at this point :skip:
Poythress needs a motor.He needs to talk to MGK.
Randle Wednesday :win:
I agree about Archie he was the only 1 on this team who could go get his own shot.He definitely needs to work on his shooting.The free throw shooting was awful

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
FreedS[ohh]lave;3608851 said:
Word you personally talked to them? or clearly non bias sources from the shiver know :umad:

I don't use that shyt. Just look at the scout & rival boards..

When FSU lands Wiggins..:laugh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Us getting Wiggins would be :troll:at this point :skip:
Poythress needs a motor.He needs to talk to MGK.
Randle Wednesday :win:
It really would. What's weird about Poythress is he looked like the best recruit in all the Jordan brand/MCD's games. His lack of handles killed his confidence. We also didn't post him up enough when Noel went out. It won us the Missouri game but we only posted him up like once per game after that for some reason. He was a BEAST in that Missouri game and early in the season vs Duke..I think they expected to win just because they're KY, now that he realizes how much work you have to put in, I think he'll improve greatly. If Wiltjer doesn't step the fukk up he needs to transfer. No improvement from yr 1 to yr 2.

Barry Sanders

Barry>>>
Daps
Reppin
Silverdome
ummm, going home to a better program, maybe?

how when unc was on the rebound

what he saw unc was the better team with better recruits coming

he just had kansas in the title game and the program was still good aint like they fell off

took self 5 years to do what roy couldnt do at kansas what roy couldnt do at kansas

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
No one knows where Wiggins is going... I still think he is coming to UK so he can make history.. this is just like the Twins and Maryland... everyone thought they were going to Maryland and nope...

Flight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
KC
FreedS[ohh]lave;3608943 said:
Anyone who uses a message boards as gospel is an idiot when only the kid himself really knows

I doubt he goes to UK. The kid would still be the center of attention at UK & have the pressure of the world on him. Not sure he's the type that likes that spotlight..Either way it isn't like y'all don't have James Young who could play the 3.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
besides temple the a-10 wasnt that good
this is untrue.

the A-10 had 4 teams make the tournament in 1996

1990s Scoreboard

that schedule wasnt that tough
well looking at the 1995-96 season, um yeah it was kind of hard.

Kentucky, Maryland, Wake Forrest, Boston College, Syracuse, and Louisville were damn good teams back then. Plus the A-10 was the best non-BCS conference.

no there wasnt another nba player from that team doesnt mean them players werent good college players
they were decent to good college players, but thats it.

Calipari had that UMass team looking like a juggernaut