can we agree that John Calipari and Roy Williams are not good coaches?

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Cal is an excellent recruiter and in the end that counts just as much as X's and O's the way the college system is set up. I think he is a good coach as well simply due to the fact that he knows how to keep all those egos in check. That group that had John Wall, Cousins, and the rest had were extremely confident and had Cousins who refused to listen to damn near anyone under control for most of the season. Plus I hate to say it...he has a great resume.

Roy Williams is also a good coach...reactionary thread.

HNIC973

R.I.P Bandana P
Daps
Reppin
Brick City,New Jerz
lmao so 2 final fours elite eight national championship in 4 years is a horrible coach?Us Kentucky fans will take it every time especially considering what we had before Cal was coaching here.Can't wait until next year:whoo::bustback:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
John all sanctions everything Calipari :pacspit:
tough talk coming from a school that setup fake classes for it's athletes and paid 100s of thousands of dollars to Tyler Zeller's mom for doing nothing. Not to mention Roy holds his players back and encourages them to stay multiple years even when they're ready for the NBA and even when it will hurt their draft stock. We're a players first program and hide ya recruits cuz we're taking all of them out chere..better hope more 5* in-state talent comes along :umad:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tough talk coming from a school that setup fake classes for it's athletes and paid 100s of thousands of dollars to Tyler Zeller's mom for doing nothing. Not to mention Roy holds his players back and encourages them to stay multiple years even when they're ready for the NBA and even when it will hurt their draft stock. We're a players first program and hide ya recruits cuz we're taking all of them out chere..better hope more 5* in-state talent comes along :umad:

Thank Kendall Marshalls injury for that title :pacspit:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Thank Kendall Marshalls injury for that title :pacspit:
Your team full of seniors and juniors couldn't beat our team at the BEGINNING of the season. You think you'd win in March? :russ:

We damn near blew Kansas out before we put on the brakes in the 2nd half and let them come back a little by trying to stall.

Jim Jones

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NC
Roy couldnt make the tourney in 2010 with this roster.

Ed Davis
Larry Drew II
Marcus Ginyard
John Henson
Leslie McDonald
Dexter Strickland
Deon Thompson
David Wear
Travis Wear
Tyler Zeller

:pachaha::pachaha::pachaha:

but hes a great coach

:heh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I was there to breh for the knight shot against Osu and for that game.:mj:Liggins is 1 of my favs.He was the type of toughness that was needed on this team.Alot of these dudes was way too soft this year:sadcam:
Brandon Knight was so clutch in the tourny, game winning layup against Harvard, Game winner against OSU :blessed:

I went back and watched some old games yesterday. Our teams were so tough compared to this year (especially T Jones was a monster). Next year we'll be back at the promise land :blessed:

Randle commits Wednesday :ahh:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
SCUST Nike, desecrating the image of MKG the gawd :scusthov:

BFpC3rTCQAEaVOF.jpg