Can we address the coli habit of assuming every attractive woman has a no nikkas policy?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
nikka i was just saying white women and other races weren't obsessed with black men, like some believe.
no one is obsessed with any race, are you? who the fukk is obsessed with a race? there are fetishes and curiosity, but obsession, of course not. you're the one that proceeded to paste that racist ass survey from okcupid which indicates black men are least likely to get responses from 'other races', however you failed to quote the sources which is a white picket fence predominately white website, it would be like me posting a WSHH dating survey and pointing out black men get the most responses and white men get the least.:snoop:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
True.

Those of us who date interracially are in the minority.
no shyt, most races are surrounded by THEMSELVES. but put a black man in a white suburb by himself and guess who he's dating......

a lot of it is environmental and economic. blur those lines, like in south america, and the numbers sky rocket.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
no one is obsessed with any race, are you? who the fukk is obsessed with a race? there are fetishes and curiosity, but obsession, of course not. you're the one that proceeded to paste that racist ass survey from okcupid which indicates black men are least likely to get responses from 'other races', however you failed to quote the sources which is a white picket fence predominately white website, it would be like me posting a WSHH dating survey and pointing out black men get the most responses and white men get the least.:snoop:

i didn't post those surveys lol. I posted one that was marriage statistics.
and you ain't got no room to talk since I've seen you diss black women.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i didn't post those surveys lol. I posted one that was marriage statistics.
and you ain't got no room to talk since I've seen you diss black women.
:what: nikka if you can't tell when Im trolling that's on you, but quick glance at the dark skin women, and black women beauty threads, you will always see me in there.

and the marriage statistic doesn't cover dating. blacks marry the least, we already know that.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:what: nikka if you can't tell when Im trolling that's on you, but quick glance at the dark skin women, and black women beauty threads, you will always see me in there.

and the marriage statistic doesn't cover dating. blacks marry the least, we already know that.

you just took what i said the wrong way. :yeshrug: i was just addressing the arrogance of nikkaz saying how much other races love them. not because they're good looking, intelligent, or whatever. No, they think they're wanted for the sole fact they're a black male which is bullshyt :yeshrug:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
you just took what i said the wrong way. :yeshrug: i was just addressing the arrogance of nikkaz saying how much other races love them. not because they're good looking, intelligent, or whatever. No, they think they're wanted for the sole fact they're a black male which is bullshyt :yeshrug:

Good point. Attractive males period will be able to fukk women of ever race, few people have ever gotten laid SOLELY because they were black :heh:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Jessica Alba's husband is half black
5I5s8.png

Like could easily pass as a white dude black?

cash-warren.jpg

jessica-alba-cash-warren-jack.jpg

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
ok if you say so, but my point the whole time was.....

Good point. Attractive males period will be able to fukk women of ever race, few people have ever gotten laid SOLELY because they were black :heh:
this.

Humans just fukk humans. People try their hardest to say we're least desirable, yet if you go to germany all the white men are telling you "you're going to get the most girls cause you're black". IE you're exotic out here. How is it, black american men are going to europe (the very place we shouldn't be getting any play) and smashing outta control.

again, humans just fukk humans, if you're good looking you're smashing everything and anything.

black women are supposedly least desirable per media, but we've got entire nations of mulattos. :heh:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Coli nikkas don't eat Mc Donalds.

Coli nikkas don't eat Subway.

Coli nikkas don't shop Old Navy. O no, those $40 dollar Old Navy Jeans don't have the same quality as my Banana Republic.Even tho its the same company same material one is just cut for a more adult customer.

Man these nikkas will make you depressed if you let them.

I seen nikkas saying they don't shop at Target.When Target ain't off limits you know these c00ns and cacs cant be taken serious.
ZCdIJ47.jpg

Midrash

All Star
Daps
I think its ironic because white guys on other forums think black guys are stealing all of the attractive women due to our dikk size, fitness and charisma.

Them white dudes think attractive women have a "no
jfT6k.png
" policy while the black guys here think women are on that
5I5s8.png
tip!

I don't think girls have any racial policy but they have a no lame/nerd/square policy and these dudes are confusing that with race.
sabu.png

/thread

Uncle Kingpin

No Relation
Daps
I think it's a psychological defense mechanism in certain circumstances. They believe it's a woman who would reject them, so they would rather reject themselves first. But I think prejudging does have it's place, we all prejudge based on previous experiences. The same way dudes can look at a chick and assume she has a no nikkas policy, there are also chicks who people look at and presume have a yes nikkas policy.