Can we address the coli habit of assuming every attractive woman has a no nikkas policy?

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
I honestly feel like I can make any woman of any race like me and for most my life that's been the case. I've gotten interest from black women, hispanic women, white women for the most part. And I'm not around any other racial groups such as Asians, Arabs and Indians enough to come to a come to a conclusion about how they see me. :manny:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I honestly feel like I can make any woman of any race like me and for most my life that's been the case. I've gotten interest from black women, hispanic women, white women for the most part. And I'm not around any other racial groups such as Asians, Arabs and Indians enough to come to a come to a conclusion about how they see me. :manny:

Exactly, I'm not even that good looking, I'm broke as fukk, and I'm average height. But I've been with almost every race. That's not a testament to my "swag" or physical attributes, its a testament to my ATTITUDE

TM101

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If they're not attracted to you (no matter WHAT the reason) then they're not attracted to you. Man the fukk up, stop crying, and find a bytch who is.
Who said I was crying? I'm not lamenting racism being a part of the dating game, I'm just acknowledging its existence.

BlackBieber

Banned
Daps
Man some of the stuff I see on this site is hilarious to me and shows me these nikkas don't live in a real world.The same nikkas who be stunting in trl be the same nikkas describing they favorite manga.
precious.png
Same nikkas saying you share that girl would kill to share a girl with anybody.These nikkas be in higher learning giving every reason possible why fast food workers shouldn't make 10 dollars a hour.$10 a hour?
1213n7p.jpg
That ain't shyt, but after you sit online for years and claim certs and tell people you make 4 racks a week when in reality your only making about $10 - $13 dollars a hour that $10 kind of pisses you off because the white man told you it was levels to this shyt.They building communities for each other and these nikkas trying to stop they homeboys and cousins from making $800 every 2 weeks.

Lets be honest brehs.A lot of these nikkas is pathetic.These nikkas be talking this white girl/tommy so shyt.It ain't reality.Ain't no way in hell I can sit on tiny chat with
@Phoenix_Knightly23 all night while my girl sleeping in her panties and nothing else.No disrespect to her, but I would rather put my face in my girl p*ssy then watch her.

You got nikkas like @Chris.B who just lost at life completely.I bet his mother is ugly as fukk and treated him like a piece of shyt growing up.Hopefully him and his followers stop shytting on black women and find them a black women with real hair at least once in their life.
:wow: great post

"The same nikkas who be stunting in trl be the same nikkas describing they favorite manga."

:dead:

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I think its ironic because white guys on other forums think black guys are stealing all of the attractive women due to our dikk size, fitness and charisma.

Them white dudes think attractive women have a "no
jfT6k.png
" policy while the black guys here think women are on that
5I5s8.png
tip!

I don't think girls have any racial policy but they have a no lame/nerd/square policy and these dudes are confusing that with race.
sabu.png

/thread
sooooo true. I went and had a drink with my old roommate last friday since Im back in town. I showed off some pictures of some ex's back in Asia, and this fool was like "honestly how the fukk man, you dont even speak the language, its cause you're black" I'm like :what: nikka I was rollin broads at our old crib before Asia too. He was like "true true" :ehh:

:dead:

Everyone thinks everything is racial and has nothing to do with the person, its freakin weird. It's not on a collective basis, it's on an individual basis. some like blacks, some dont, some may not like black but like YOU. it's a lot more complex than peopl want to think, so they simplify it. Humans are so weird.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Coli nikkas don't eat Mc Donalds.

Coli nikkas don't eat Subway.

Coli nikkas don't shop Old Navy. O no, those $40 dollar Old Navy Jeans don't have the same quality as my Banana Republic.Even tho its the same company same material one is just cut for a more adult customer.

Man these nikkas will make you depressed if you let them.

I seen nikkas saying they don't shop at Target.When Target ain't off limits you know these c00ns and cacs cant be taken serious.
ZCdIJ47.jpg

Coli nikkas rock GQ suits to the corner store. :skip:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet, no photos of regular black men with dimes in this thread.

Hilarious.

Keep banging 5's and 6's and tell yourself racism doesn't exist in dating, brehs