Can we address the coli habit of assuming every attractive woman has a no nikkas policy?

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you dudes so self defeating? :heh:

It's because they're ugly or they're just insecure of white men. :heh:

They think just because a chick doesn't fukk with them it's because they don't like black men. Nah, you're just ugly.

I remember the thread about the Indian chick with big titties and on the first page dudes were like "she looks like she's on that :mjpls:"

I'm like :dahell: How can someone look like they don't like black men?

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
It's because they're ugly or they're just insecure of white men. :heh:

They think just because a chick doesn't fukk with them it's because they don't like black men. Nah, you're just ugly.

I remember the thread about the Indian chick with big titties and on the first page dudes were like "she looks like she's on that :mjpls:"

I'm like :dahell: How can someone look like they don't like black men?

Exactly, what the fukk does that even mean? Had dudes surprised Cari Champion was dating a brother in that thread on the first page of the coliseum :why:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some do but most don't. They tend to have general policies.

*I.E. They generally mess with white guys but generally is not always*

Trust me, if you look good, have killer game/swag or have a lot of power(whether economic, social, etc) a girl will forget that shyt in a HEARTBEAT!
:smugbiden:

Case in point, this chick looks like a proud Republican trophy wife. She can literally get ANY GUY she wants.
kate-upton.jpg

img-kateuptoncover10_112604408931.jpg

kanyewestvirginiemaurykanyewestcannesctl0nfvppvhl.jpg

She had all kinds of rumors with P Diddy, Blake Griffin, etc...
ufdup.png

Or Jeannette McCurdy, she looks like she is dating a white dude named with Oliver or Tyler.
Jennette-McCurdy-jennette-mccurdy-30871496-1818-2560.jpg

jennette-mccurdy-birds-eye-rules.jpg

She ended up dating homedude for a good minute...:banderas:
rs_600x600-130912134941-600.drummond.cm.91213.jpg

spl602421-017.jpg

Or even our most famous Alaskan governor!!!
sabu.png

sarah_palin_glen_rice.jpg

She had a one night stand with Rice 9 months before she married her current husband Ted and Rice tore dat ass UP!!!! SHE was the one who pursued HIM!
mad.png

Why all the "attractive" women had to be average white women and no sistahs:mjpls:....and some women just have that look where you got that feelin she has that policy,i only look for it in black women,stare at em for a minute like:patrice:

And "no nikkas:mjpls:" doesn't mean she wont fuk with NO nikkas,it just means the sistah also is just as quik to fuk with a white boy which automatically gets her :camby: in the eyes of many black men...ive been wrong about 50% of the time though,but trust me its a real thing:whoa:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
These nikkas were the ambassadors of interracial relationships back when they were married
rejoice.png

seal-heidi-klum.jpg

seal.jpeg

John-Legend.jpg

She's kind of mannish but still a becky..
i6at88.jpg

102508903-dr-dre-and-wife-nicole-threatt-attend-the-23rd-filmmagic.jpg

Darius Rucker, the lead singer of Hootie and the Blowfish. Also a famous country singer.
darius-rucker-family-ftr.jpg

obama_parents.jpg

73c46aa224d02462af1d5ee98cb794df.jpg

Cuba+Gooding+Jr+Sara+Kapfer+Butler+Premieres+hcwXPWiqHpNl.jpg

Sidney Portier
817103-through_the_years.jpg

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Why all the "attractive" women had to be average white women and no sistahs:mjpls:....and some women just have that look where you got that feelin she has that policy,i only look for it in black women,stare at em for a minute like:patrice:

And "no nikkas:mjpls:" doesn't mean she wont fuk with NO nikkas,it just means the sistah also is just as quik to fuk with a white boy which automatically gets her :camby: in the eyes of many black men...ive been wrong about 50% of the time though,but trust me its a real thing:whoa:

Maybe its because white women are the first ones brought up when no nikka policy is ever talked about?
why.png

If you think Kate Upton is average then you are gayer than Richard Simmons flossing his ass cheeks with a two dollar bill like its a towel at a gay strip club.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Majority of the guys you see posting on message boards are socially awkward nerds :heh:.

Just about every predominately male forum is full of guys complaining about women being sluts because they won't let them hit(bodybuilding forums,pua hate,rsd nation etc).

Normal socially active people stick to blogs and sometimes social media, majority of the people you see on internet forums are weird in real life.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe its because white women are the first ones brought up when no nikka policy is ever talked about?
why.png

If you think Kate Upton is average then you are gayer than Richard Simmons flossing his ass cheeks with a two dollar bill like its a towel at a gay strip club.

I only see it used for black women,maybe that's hust how I use it,and attractiveness never plays a part in my decision if she got that policy:manny:...and I don't like white woman that tuff and she looks too white,im very particular about who I thinks attractive when it comes to white women:youngsabo:...and that's gayer than that very specefic,visual azz description you gave of Richard Simmons:scusthov:?

Batman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Majority of the guys you see posting on message boards are socially awkward nerds :heh:.

Just about every predominately male forum is full of guys complaining about women being sluts because they won't let them hit(bodybuilding forums,pua hate,rsd nation etc).

Normal socially active people stick to blogs and sometimes social media, majority of the people you see on internet forums are weird in real life.

So you rep Hogwarts?:ufdup:

J-Fire

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These nikkas were the ambassadors of interracial

Sidney Portier
817103-through_the_years.jpg

always seems weird when you see old black leadership messing with beckys. i dunno how to feel cause they was pro black and opening up doors. like i couldn't even see Bill Cosby doing that.

Jim Brown only keep it movie with Raquel Welch and fought the desire admittedly.

mtu wa chuma

archangel of terror
Supporter
Daps

Does that include you then?