Can we address the coli habit of assuming every attractive woman has a no nikkas policy?

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Chick looks wild young. I can only imagine the looks they get in public :heh:

Funny thing is Andre Drummond's not even old enough to drink yet and that Jennette Mccurdy chick is 21. :skip:

Anyway, you're absolutely right. It's not just with white chicks. If you post any extra-attractive chick (regardless of race), dudes are hard-pressed in assuming she doesn't like black guys or that you have to be a baller to be black and fukk with her. Blows my mind every time. I forgot what thread it was in the Coliseum where dudes were just throwing themselves under the bus. I don't know if it was the Gonzalez twin one or something else. I saw an example recently in the Tia Mowry thread. :mindblown:

I chalked it up a long time ago to knowing that a lot of Coli folks are either sheltered as fukk in real life, unattractive with low self-esteem, or just don't socialize across races/cultures.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
nikkas couldn't even let me enjoy that Sanna Lathan thread :snoop:, thread started like a house on fire with pics, then some nikkas derailed it with the "she's on some :mjpls: shyt" :snoop:.

Coli dudes also have a problem with women with a certain type of man e.g. hot black woman who's in a relationship with a white man and then if you post pics or say she's attractive, someone will say "she's taken" and on some :mjpls:,I'll then be like :why: she was never mine or yours to begin with ya silly ass nikka, none of these celebs are in the first place, so why am I even gonna care who she's with, if she's hot and attractive then she hot and attractive.

Last edited:

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
I chalked it up a long time ago to knowing that a lot of Coli folks are either sheltered as fukk in real life, unattractive with low self-esteem, or just don't socialize across races/cultures.

Man some of the stuff I see on this site is hilarious to me and shows me these nikkas don't live in a real world.The same nikkas who be stunting in trl be the same nikkas describing they favorite manga.
precious.png
Same nikkas saying you share that girl would kill to share a girl with anybody.These nikkas be in higher learning giving every reason possible why fast food workers shouldn't make 10 dollars a hour.$10 a hour?
1213n7p.jpg
That ain't shyt, but after you sit online for years and claim certs and tell people you make 4 racks a week when in reality your only making about $10 - $13 dollars a hour that $10 kind of pisses you off because the white man told you it was levels to this shyt.They building communities for each other and these nikkas trying to stop they homeboys and cousins from making $800 every 2 weeks.

Lets be honest brehs.A lot of these nikkas is pathetic.These nikkas be talking this white girl/tommy so shyt.It ain't reality.Ain't no way in hell I can sit on tiny chat with
@Phoenix_Knightly23 all night while my girl sleeping in her panties and nothing else.No disrespect to her, but I would rather put my face in my girl p*ssy then watch her.

You got nikkas like @Chris.B who just lost at life completely.I bet his mother is ugly as fukk and treated him like a piece of shyt growing up.Hopefully him and his followers stop shytting on black women and find them a black women with real hair at least once in their life.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
New member here :smugbiden:.
My account finally got approved :whew:.

Like one of the posters said above, most people you see posting on internet forums aren't normal in real life.

If these guys had things going for them in their lives as much as they say they do they wouldn't be talking to strangers 24/7 in the Matrix.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
New member here :smugbiden:.
My account finally got approved :whew:.

Like one of the posters said above, most people you see posting on internet forums aren't normal in real life.

If these guys had things going for them in their lives as much as they say they do they wouldn't be talking to strangers 24/7 in the Matrix.

you excited to finally join this site but say those other people not normal?

Chill

carti stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Junipero
The low amount of confidence that's displayed here is sickening. I've really noticed it in the "black boys lagging behind girls" thread since I finally decided to say something I guess. I don't know if dudes are scorned still because they got skipped in High School or not but it really changed the way I think about a lot of coli men :patrice:, The way black women are projected on this site if someone didn't know better it would look like they're un-dateable.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yeah it's fukking stupid. And they seem to say it the most when attractive black women are posted.
:wdf: you be the main one tryin to convince nikkas aint shyt. You even paste the stupid survey/chart from okcupid (we just found out their PR director is a racist) all over this site. I have to literally sit here and defend my people from YOU. :what:

Luchini

Not here for you.
Daps
Jessica Alba's husband is half black

Some are on that
5I5s8.png
tip but its usually sellout black women, asian women and hispanic women that have no nikka policies ironically.

Just go ask Jessica "Don't call me latina!" Alba who is a self hating mexican.
pachah1.png

I knew a mexican girl in high school who had a strict no nikka policy and was always on white dudes nuts no matter how busted they looked. They used her as beat meat but didn't really respect her as a person and you could tell too. There was this black girl who was obsessed with white guys. He didn't want to date her but she was so desperate for him, he would let her suck his dikk on the regular and nut on her all the time. He used to brag about that shyt too. She didn't care he was talking shyt about her and degrading her as a human being because at least she got to be fukkbuddies with a white guy.
snoop.png
C00ns don't care as long as they are closer to white skin.

I knew a couple of asian girls that were obsessed with dating white dudes. They had blond hair, blue contacts and everything dating white dudes and it was so obvious they were tokens. One girl especially was a token because I use to argue with her all the time about politics because she was a hardcore republican with blue contacts and blonde hair despite the fact that she was 100% Asian, not mixed in the slightest.(She's married to a white guy now. I doubt that nikka ain't cheating on her now since he knows she won't leave him)

c00ns and sellouts are usually the ones with the
5I5s8.png
stance and a STRONG no nikka policy.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
:wdf: you be the main one tryin to convince nikkas aint shyt. You even paste the stupid survey/chart from okcupid (we just found out their PR director is a racist) all over this site. I have to literally sit here and defend my people from YOU. :what:

nikka i was just saying white women and other races weren't obsessed with black men, like some believe.