Can we address the coli habit of assuming every attractive woman has a no nikkas policy?

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Yet, no photos of regular black men with dimes in this thread.

Hilarious.

Keep banging 5's and 6's and tell yourself racism doesn't exist in dating, brehs
There's a thread some where on here. Ended up with a lot of mad black women. :mjpls:

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
Yet, no photos of regular black men with dimes in this thread.

Hilarious.

Keep banging 5's and 6's and tell yourself racism doesn't exist in dating, brehs

Most of those relationships posted were divorcees. And Seal is no saint. Dude wifed up Heidi after her cac baby daddy kicked her to the curb while pregnant. She left Scarface for the baby sitter/ bodyguard/trainer :dead:

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some do but most don't. They tend to have general policies.

*I.E. They generally mess with white guys but generally is not always*

Trust me, if you look good, have killer game/swag or have a lot of power(whether economic, social, etc) a girl will forget that shyt in a HEARTBEAT!
:smugbiden:

Case in point, this chick looks like a proud Republican trophy wife. She can literally get ANY GUY she wants.
kate-upton.jpg

img-kateuptoncover10_112604408931.jpg

kanyewestvirginiemaurykanyewestcannesctl0nfvppvhl.jpg

She had all kinds of rumors with P Diddy, Blake Griffin, etc...
ufdup.png

Or Jeannette McCurdy, she looks like she is dating a white dude named with Oliver or Tyler.
Jennette-McCurdy-jennette-mccurdy-30871496-1818-2560.jpg

jennette-mccurdy-birds-eye-rules.jpg

She ended up dating homedude for a good minute...:banderas:
rs_600x600-130912134941-600.drummond.cm.91213.jpg

spl602421-017.jpg

Or even our most famous Alaskan governor!!!
sabu.png

sarah_palin_glen_rice.jpg

She had a one night stand with Rice 9 months before she married her current husband Ted and Rice tore dat ass UP!!!! SHE was the one who pursued HIM!
mad.png

ALL THESE nikkaS ARE RICH!

Hold this neg.

Midrash

All Star
Daps
ALL THESE nikkaS ARE RICH!

Hold this neg.

I ain't posting shyt from my Facebook even though I know a lot of couples in interracial relationships IRL because some of ya'll nikkas with no life will track me down and bother people on my friend's list but these are REAL couples. They aren't famous or rich.

georgian.jpg

black-man-white-woman.jpg

Hold on to this neg while you think of more bullshyt excuses for why your game is weak as hell instead of hitting the gym regularly, dressing nice, working on your swag, getting a decent job and molding yourself an interesting and fun personality that girls actually would want to be around and date. lol
childplease.png

:camby:

Beerus

Banned
Daps
Reppin
PC BRO #LWO
If I see a nice sri lankan chick I generally assume they got a :mjpls: policy.
I still go at them like I would go normally, cuz one day ima get one :shaq:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Let's be real a majority of attractive non-black women be on that :mjpls: but yall discount ass nikkas just don't wanna admit it. Simple as

But what I REALLY wanna know is when they are attracted to black men it's cuz of some backwards racist fetish and not that she finds black men attractive :dahell: @Malta explain breh I'ma have to call you out on this one. :fryhmm:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Let's be real a majority of attractive non-black women be on that :mjpls: but yall discount ass nikkas just don't wanna admit it. Simple as

But what I REALLY wanna know is when they are attracted to black men it's cuz of some backwards racist fetish and not that she finds black men attractive :dahell: @Malta explain breh I'ma have to call you out on this one. :fryhmm:

I don't fukk with white women.

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't posting shyt from my Facebook even though I know a lot of couples in interracial relationships IRL because some of ya'll nikkas with no life will track me down and bother people on my friend's list but these are REAL couples. They aren't famous or rich.

Hold on to this neg while you think of more bullshyt excuses for why your game is weak as hell instead of hitting the gym regularly, dressing nice, working on your swag, getting a decent job and molding yourself an interesting and fun personality that girls actually would want to be around and date. lol
childplease.png

NONE OF THESE WOMEN ARE DIMES!!!!

Which proves the point, exactly!

tumblr_m5w1yjtVTt1qjb32n.gif

-

Last edited:

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia

georgian.jpg

childplease.png

first chick is busted and the tatted negro in the last vid could do better. But other than that the rest on the same level, looks wise :ehh:
can't expect average dudes to pull dimes :ehh:

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and not to change the subject but most of these dudes on here who say they're not attracted to women of other races are lying out the azz :heh:

you mean to tell me you've never seen ONE bytch of another ethnicity that didn't fine attractive.:comeon:

If there's one thing that these super militant nigggas have in common with these PAWG chasers/black woman haters, its low self esteem :ufdup:

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Some do but most don't. They tend to have general policies.

*I.E. They generally mess with white guys but generally is not always*

Trust me, if you look good, have killer game/swag or have a lot of power(whether economic, social, etc) a girl will forget that shyt in a HEARTBEAT!
:smugbiden:

Case in point, this chick looks like a proud Republican trophy wife. She can literally get ANY GUY she wants.
kate-upton.jpg

img-kateuptoncover10_112604408931.jpg

kanyewestvirginiemaurykanyewestcannesctl0nfvppvhl.jpg

She had all kinds of rumors with P Diddy, Blake Griffin, etc...
ufdup.png

Or Jeannette McCurdy, she looks like she is dating a white dude named with Oliver or Tyler.
Jennette-McCurdy-jennette-mccurdy-30871496-1818-2560.jpg

jennette-mccurdy-birds-eye-rules.jpg

She ended up dating homedude for a good minute...:banderas:
rs_600x600-130912134941-600.drummond.cm.91213.jpg

spl602421-017.jpg

Or even our most famous Alaskan governor!!!
sabu.png

sarah_palin_glen_rice.jpg

She had a one night stand with Rice 9 months before she married her current husband Ted and Rice tore dat ass UP!!!! SHE was the one who pursued HIM!
mad.png

As a mixed guy(half black/half white) i'm going to have to disagree with this.

White chicks aren't going to be opened to dating full black guys because of social stigma or just for not being attracted to black guys at all.

They would have to worry about being called a nightrider,mudshark and other ridiculous terms.

I get what you're saying about the whole swag,good looking,educated thing but race still plays a major factor especially with white chicks.

A lot of you guys find it hard to believe that non black women aren't interested in black men, i don't get it.

And again, you guys are living vicariously through celebrities.

You can be the ugliest celeb and still get laid because of status and money.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps

georgian.jpg

childplease.png

Dude, just stop lol.

We're talking about real life here, stop living vicariously through other people's lives.

Just curious, why do you guys get defensive when people say white chicks aren't into black guy?

Do you think you deserve them or something?

Keep telling yourself that race is irrelevant when it comes to interracial.

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
and not to change the subject but most of these dudes on here who say they're not attracted to women of other races are lying out the azz :heh:

you mean to tell me you've never seen ONE bytch of another ethnicity that didn't fine attractive.:comeon:

If there's one thing that these super militant nigggas have in common with these PAWG chasers/black woman haters, its low self esteem :ufdup:

A lot of these militants are full of chit.

I remember lurking last year seeing @Reaganomics post things about being pro black yet in one of those pawg threads he posted this:

Im pro black and pro pawg. Pawgs were genetically engineered for black men.. If liking fine ass women makes me a c00n.. Im the Clarence Thomas of this shyt.

http://www.thecoli.com/threads/so-we-gone-act-like-the-coli-aint-pro-pawg.1215/page-4#post-165368