Can we address the coli habit of assuming every attractive woman has a no nikkas policy?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why are you dudes so self defeating? :heh:
Because, through lack of strong parenting and a culture that is fashioned around a white standard, they have been bred to hate themselves. The idea of their appearance being anything but ugly is inconceivable to many in the black community. So, naturally, they find it almost impossible that a woman of value could ever find them attractive. This brand of self-hate is seen in almost all levels of the black experience in America. You have millions of black men and women who truly feel they are not only less attractive than whites, but less intelligent, and thus less deserving than others.

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY
I hate how this turned in to an interracial dating thread too. That WAS NOT my intention :snoop:
It's impossible to have almost any meaningful dialogue in TLR. Usually my I stick to the Jets thread in the Coli proper and the Arcadium while occasionally slumming it in JBO.

Also, Shout outs to @Colilluminati for having the two realest posts in the thread.
Cats on this board are full of shyt and perpetrating frauds. It's usually easy to tell who's who from their delusions of grandeur and overblown story telling. How some cats claim to have 6 certs, a 6 pack, a 6 series, and 6 dimes sobbing their knobs at the same damn time while racking up 60,000 posts in the little over a year that this site has been in existence boggles my mind. :mindblown:. These cats obviously got the answers.
I know I can't be the only breh in his mid 20's taking the bus to school and work at my 9-6, rocking Levi's and Nikes with one lovely, down ass broad in his lineup and only $562 dollars in his account who spends his weekends cooling with his same 6-7 homies.

I'm done ranting though. This is usually why I stay outta TLR....
Oh yeah though, one more thing... I don't have a favorite manga, but I dare you to tell me that Dragonball Z wasn't the GOAT anime :ufdup:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:

keep chasing fattiest brehs

Some black dudes can't resist those rumps.

tumblr_l3swhsabkG1qbipv3o1_r1_1280.png
:mjlol: