Can we address the coli habit of assuming every attractive woman has a no nikkas policy?

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
Exactly, I just sit there reading like: Y'all nikkaz don't even think you deserve YOUR OWN women? :what:

Women respect power no matter the race, power is money, so one can assume that this feeling of inadequacy that these nikkas feel stem from the negative socioeconomic policies and social conditioning of the african american male dating back from slavery, but at the same time you a man it's up to you to bring your self and break free of such a destructive mindset. But I'm just a random nikka on the internet throwing around fancy rethoric

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Women respect power no matter the race, power is money, so one can assume that this feeling of inadequacy that these nikkas feel stem from the negative socioeconomic policies and social conditioning of the african american male dating back from slavery, but at the same time you a man it's up to you to bring your self and break free of such a destructive mindset. But I'm just a random nikka on the internet throwing around fancy rethoric

You make a decent point, but that feeling of inadequacy is why these nikkaz don't think they deserve the top of the line women. Women respect confidence more than anything else :manny:

Daps
Reppin
Continental U.S.
You make a decent point, but that feeling of inadequacy is why these nikkaz don't think they deserve the top of the line women. Women respect confidence more than anything else :manny:
True but even confidence needs a basis, when the world keeps telling you ain't shyt what is then the basis of your confidence, don't get it twisted at the end of the day you a man and blaming external forces on your issue won't solve them, so what are these nikkas doing to gain and or raise this self confidence. Can this confidence be substantiated or is it empty words that bytches will see through eventually. And I agree with you by the way I just think nikkas need to work on themselves first before worrying about what bytches will like them or won't. :manny:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
zvzw2u.jpg

Midrash

All Star
Daps
Some do but most don't. They tend to have general policies.

*I.E. They generally mess with white guys but generally is not always*

Trust me, if you look good, have killer game/swag or have a lot of power(whether economic, social, etc) a girl will forget that shyt in a HEARTBEAT!
:smugbiden:

Case in point, this chick looks like a proud Republican trophy wife. She can literally get ANY GUY she wants.
kate-upton.jpg

img-kateuptoncover10_112604408931.jpg

kanyewestvirginiemaurykanyewestcannesctl0nfvppvhl.jpg

She had all kinds of rumors with P Diddy, Blake Griffin, etc...
ufdup.png

Or Jeannette McCurdy, she looks like she is dating a white dude named with Oliver or Tyler.
Jennette-McCurdy-jennette-mccurdy-30871496-1818-2560.jpg

jennette-mccurdy-birds-eye-rules.jpg

She ended up dating homedude for a good minute...:banderas:
rs_600x600-130912134941-600.drummond.cm.91213.jpg

spl602421-017.jpg

Or even our most famous Alaskan governor!!!
sabu.png

sarah_palin_glen_rice.jpg

She had a one night stand with Rice 9 months before she married her current husband Ted and Rice tore dat ass UP!!!! SHE was the one who pursued HIM!
mad.png

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

Trust me, if you look good, have killer game/swag or have a lot of power(whether economic, social, etc) a girl will forget that shyt in a HEARTBEAT!

Case in point, this chick looks like a proud Republican trophy wife. She can literally get ANY GUY she wants.
kate-upton.jpg

ufdup.png

Or Jeannette McCurdy, she looks like she is dating a white dude named with Oliver or Tyler.

spl602421-017.jpg

sabu.png

She had a one night stand with Rice 9 months before she married tied and he tore dat ass UP!!!! SHE was the one who pursued HIM!
mad.png

It's not just about white bytches though. Any time an attractive black woman is posted within the first two pages there's always someone saying she looks like she's :mjpls: WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE PROVING SO

Un-AmericanDreamer

Simp City
Daps

kate-upton.jpg

ufdup.png

spl602421-017.jpg

sabu.png

She had a one night stand with Rice 9 months before she married her current husband Ted and Rice tore dat ass UP!!!! SHE was the one who pursued HIM!
mad.png

All they want to do is see if the urban legend is true :wow:

Midrash

All Star
Daps
It's not just about white bytches though. Any time an attractive black woman is posted within the first two pages there's always someone saying she looks like she's :mjpls: WITHOUT ANY EVIDENCE PROVING SO

Some are on that
5I5s8.png
tip but its usually sellout black women, asian women and hispanic women that have no nikka policies ironically.

Just go ask Jessica "Don't call me latina!" Alba who is a self hating mexican.
pachah1.png

I knew a mexican girl in high school who had a strict no nikka policy and was always on white dudes nuts no matter how busted they looked. They used her as beat meat but didn't really respect her as a person and you could tell too. There was this black girl who was obsessed with white guys. He didn't want to date her but she was so desperate for him, he would let her suck his dikk on the regular and nut on her all the time. He used to brag about that shyt too. She didn't care he was talking shyt about her and degrading her as a human being because at least she got to be fukkbuddies with a white guy.
snoop.png
C00ns don't care as long as they are closer to white skin.

I knew a couple of asian girls that were obsessed with dating white dudes. They had blond hair, blue contacts and everything dating white dudes and it was so obvious they were tokens. One girl especially was a token because I use to argue with her all the time about politics because she was a hardcore republican with blue contacts and blonde hair despite the fact that she was 100% Asian, not mixed in the slightest.(She's married to a white guy now. I doubt that nikka ain't cheating on her now since he knows she won't leave him)

c00ns and sellouts are usually the ones with the
5I5s8.png
stance and a STRONG no nikka policy.

B-Rock Odrama

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed this myself... and assumed the posters kept saying that were cacs trolling or lame nikkas with no self esteem

Taadow

The StarchBishop™️
Daps
Reppin
Crispness
Yeah, I always thought this was strange here...but whatever, as long as it's not true in my case...