Can men be vulnerable with women?

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
It's not even about winning a fight or proven a point. It comes from a frustrated, insecure and angry attitude that needs to feel that it can hurt you.
Oh, this too. I remember getting a job opportunity 8-9 years ago and I remember telling my then wife, it was a big jump for me and i was a bit uncertain about taking it. She's frustrated with her station in life and had to resort to substitute teaching for awhile; which is admirable onto itself. But she had the gall to tell me I got a job I didn't deserve.

This was a supposedly pro-black black woman, talking that "didn't. earn. it." shyt before it was even a thing.

Amo Husserl

Superstar
Daps
Superman and Clark Kent are Kal-El, Superman was born not made.
He was assimilated on Earth but it was Kal-El's natural ability to be Superman.
His adoptive parents on Earth named him Clark Kent.
Clark Kent found out he was Kal-El later, but that does not mean he was not always Kal-El.
Knowledge of self.

Who is this dweeb?

Selena

Pro
Daps
Yes, absolutely. My man naturally keeps things to himself (just the way he is and always been) but if I ask/initiate, he'll open up.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
emotionally retarded world

nikkas guaranteed to eventually self-destruct & take whatever woman is close by down in the calamity

handle your business..........

Daps
Only to my mother and sisters, they are family and watched me grow, women we be with are not family and can leave you at any given moment, they are not able to love you unconditionally so it's best to not share every vulnerable moment with them....go to your mom or sisters

SupaHotIce

All Star
Daps
All I'm gonna say is if you know your woman is the type you can't share anything with, stop wasting your time :manny:

Giselle

Daps

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You should speak at high schools nationwide :wow:

Life doesn't have to be complicated. i have 2 kids/ honor roll students. One presidential and i have a HS diploma cant even do agelbra.

Keep your kids off electronics during the weekdays

Check their homework daily. If you can read and do math at a 4th grade level you can still put them on the path to embracing good work habits

No fun without chores (clean rooms, sweeping, etc. ) / good grades/ good attitude.

Read to them young. Make them read solo once they're able

Explore free recreational programs/physical activities in your city that align with your work schedule to expose the kids to social interaction/culture/fitness if you don't have money for Brazillian Jiujitsu.

Give them goodnight hugs till they're to cool for you

Tell your kids you love them.

Correct their posture

If you care about animals get them a budget friendly pet to care for so they can learn love, responsibility and the cycle of life.

Find a way to grow the areas their passionate about.

Have them help in the kitchen.

Point to people in the street as a reference to share wisdom and promote humility.

Teach them how to count and break down money.

Ask them to tell you what happened at school today daily to guage where their head is

For Christians
Read Proverbs and Corinthians and tell them stories from your personal life that align with the word

Last edited:

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
Life doesn't have to be complicated. i have 2 honor roll stufents. One presidential and i cant even do agelbra.

Keep your kids off electronics during the weekdays

Check their homework daily. If you can read and do math at a 4th grade level you can still put them on the path to embracing good work habits

No fun without chores (clean rooms, sweeping, etc. ) / good grades/ good attitude.

Explore free recreational programs/physical activities in your city that align with your work schedule to expose the kids to social interaction/culture/fitness if you don't have money for Brazillian Jiujitsu.

Give them goodnight hugs till they're to cool for you

Tell your kids you love them.

Correct their posture

If you care about animals get them a budget friendly pet to care for so they can learn love, responsibility and the cycle of life.

Find a way to grow the areas their passionate about.

Have them help in the kitchen.

Point to people in the street as a reference to share wisdom and promote humility.

Teach them how to count and break down money.

Ask them to tell you what happened at school today daily to guage where their head is

For Christians
Read Proverbs and Corinthians and tell them stories from your personal life that align with the word

and to single mom seminars nationwide :wow: