Can men be vulnerable with women?

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Threads like this show why relationships don’t work so frequently.

I said it before and I’ll say it again: a woman who doesn’t care about you being vulnerable with her and accepts you being closed off and keeping her at arms length does not really like you.

This is a huge form of intimacy for most women. If you’re denying her it, things will eventually come to a head. If they don’t, again, it is probably a measure of her care (or lack thereof) of you and your relationship.

mag357

Superstar
Daps

I said it before and I’ll say it again: a woman who doesn’t care about you being vulnerable with her and accepts you being closed off and keeping her at arms length does not really like you.

This is a huge form of intimacy for most women. If you’re denying her it, things will eventually come to a head. If they don’t, again, it is probably a measure of her care (or lack thereof) of you and your relationship.
:mjlol:

Please don't listen to this... Respectfully

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall

This is proof that women don’t understand men
Nor truly care how men feel
I’ve seen several coli “women” disregard anything a man has an opinion on here
Can’t fathom perspective and only care about the sisterhood
Men and women communicate differently but for some odd reason
Women want men to communicate like their girlfriends
That’s not how that works
Furthermore you are only vulnerable with women that are worth a damn
And quite frankly ain’t too many women built like they have in their heads outside
So what is a man to do
You can vet properly and still get your heart spartan kicked out your chest by a good woman
Most men learned that after their first heartbreak
So men gradually let our guards down to see how a woman reacts for the rest of our lives
That’s how we operate and it’s fukked up but that’s how we survive
That’s why it’s imperative for men to have only men spots to just let shyt out and be cathartic
Nope can’t have that or it’s perpetuating toxic masculinity or misogyny
I see it on this forum
Women bogard their way into male spaces
Saying the most inane shyt and get offended
So where are men supposed to go
Who are we supposed to go to
I don’t give a shyt how good a woman is
There is a very fine line
Relationships are not working because women have all these expectations no man on earth can meet or fulfill
We are not seen as human but utility to many including women in our family
We have seen good men get left and turned to mini villains
Men get left for a new nikka and that woman takes it all
Turn kids against us
Got us wrapped in court for years
All kinds of goofy shyt
Meanwhile if you stand on it and tell your truth
It’s soft
And that comes from other men
You want to know why the dating pool and relationships are trash
Women set the standard and they hate what’s being thrown back in their faces
Even my wife is like
These hoes crazy
So you know it’s bad when other women are calling the shyt out
But I’ve said too much incel/red pill logic for weird coli brehs and brehettes

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
If you don’t want a long term relationship or to be married, sure. I understand that’s most of you on here, so that checks out.

No... If you want a long term relationship or do not make yourself look vulnerable to a woman ever.

They are not built to handle that.
And the only reason men make that mistake of being vulnerable is because we think men and women are the same mentally and emotionally.
We are NOT.
We are protectors, so we are ok with it and encourage others to be vulnerable.
They are NOT

It'll be equivalent of your wife farting and burping around you.
Women don't really have a problem with men doing it. Men are looked at a certain way.
But men don't look at women like that to think that sht is ok. She'll lose a certain quality in a mans eyes.

In conclusion, You being vulnerable with your woman is basically the equivalent of your girlfriend cutting a long wet fart in your car then laughing bout it.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
If you don’t want a long term relationship or to be married, sure. I understand that’s most of you on here, so that checks out.
this type of talk is so played out in 2024. you really think we're going to listen to you over the vast majority of experiences we have collectively had as men? lmao. instead of trying to park us you should be listening to what we're saying ,we lived this shyt. you don't think i wanna cry on a bish stomach every now and then? of course I do. we're like this because of the way things have worked out. its cause and effect... not whatever mental block you seem to think we collectively came up with because we're broken or whatever. smh

you not responding to any of these posts anyway, just gonna act like we didn't say shyt and turn up in another relationship thread.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is proof that women don’t understand men
Nor truly care how men feel
I’ve seen several coli “women” disregard anything a man has an opinion on here
Can’t fathom perspective and only care about the sisterhood
Men and women communicate differently but for some odd reason
Women want men to communicate like their girlfriends
That’s not how that works
Furthermore you are only vulnerable with women that are worth a damn
And quite frankly ain’t too many women built like they have in their heads outside
So what is a man to do
You can vet properly and still get your heart spartan kicked out your chest by a good woman
Most men learned that after their first heartbreak
So men gradually let our guards down to see how a woman reacts for the rest of our lives
That’s how we operate and it’s fukked up but that’s how we survive
That’s why it’s imperative for men to have only men spots to just let shyt out and be cathartic
Nope can’t have that or it’s perpetuating toxic masculinity or misogyny
I see it on this forum
Women bogard their way into male spaces
Saying the most inane shyt and get offended
So where are men supposed to go
Who are we supposed to go to
I don’t give a shyt how good a woman is
There is a very fine line
Relationships are not working because women have all these expectations no man on earth can meet or fulfill
We are not see as human but utility too many including women in our family
We have seen good men get left and turned to many villains
Men get left for a new nikka and that woman takes it all
Turn kids against us
Got us wrapped in court for years
All kinds of goofy shyt
Meanwhile if you stand on it and tell your truth
It’s soft
And that comes from other men
You want to know why the dating pool and relationships are trash
Women set the standard and they hate what’s being thrown back in their faces
Even my wife is like
These hoes crazy
So you know it’s bad when other women are calling the shyt out
But I’ve said too much incel/red pill logic for weird coli brehs and brehettes

I don’t see where I disregarded anything anyone said? I don’t agree that refusing to be vulnerable with your partner is a healthy relationship dynamic that will prove to be lasting. And I know for a fact that this is a form of intimacy to most women and a lack of it overtime can be a relationship/connection killer.

Mind you, I’m not talking about spilling every deep dark thought that crosses your mind or family secrets to your partner. Contrary to what you seem to think women don’t ask for that from men or do that themselves. But you should baseline be able to express if something is troubling you and lean on your woman emotionally. If you can’t, you have to assess why. Is she the right woman for you? Is there something you all need to work on and communicate in your relationship to get you both there? I just don’t think it’s a sustainable dynamic and I’ve seen it cause relationship failures. It builds resentment and mistrust. On both sides.

PartyHeart

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this type of talk is so played out in 2024. you really think we're going to listen to you over the vast majority of experiences we have collectively had as men? lmao. instead of trying to park us you should be listening to what we're saying ,we lived this shyt. you don't think i wanna cry on a bish stomach every now and then? of course I do. we're like this because of the way things have worked out. its cause and effect... not whatever mental block you seem to think we collectively came up with because we're broken or whatever. smh

you not responding to any of these posts anyway, just gonna act like we didn't say shyt and turn up in another relationship thread.
I was on the phone actually. Wasn’t intending to not respond.

I do hear what you’re saying. Society has made it so men deal with emotions and perceive them in a very different way than women, and this causes a whole host of misconceptions.

The other thread I was just in about how women would view being called wife material vs how the men were taking being called husband material was case in point. But my point in this thread isn’t to invalidate men’s apprehension to being vulnerable with women. I understand exactly where it comes from and the response is understandable. I’m simply trying to express the woman side of it. It is true, even if you don’t think it should be. If a woman finds that you cannot be vulnerable with her it can be a turn off. Again, this is a form of intimacy for women. Think of it like being deprived of physical contact with your woman. It is a very similar feeling. It can feel like rejection. But being physically intimate with a man is a risk to a woman in a way that it is not for men, can you agree with that? She can give her body to him and he then switch up. But at some point, does a woman not have to put herself out there and express physical intimacy with a man in order to connect and have a future with him? I’m just saying that the same leap is eventually what men need to take for women when it comes to emotional expression and vulnerability.

Your woman’s ego can be hurt just like yours can. Too much rejection can make her give up and just feel the man does not want her. Often times these slights men and women give each other can be recovered from if effort is given and communication is worked on. But alas…that’s exactly where the ultimate roadblocks happen and when relationships die. Too prideful to show the effort and too stubborn to communicate.

rabbid

Superstar
Daps
If a woman finds that you cannot be vulnerable with her it can be a turn off. Again, this is a form of intimacy for women. Think of it like being deprived of physical contact with your woman. It is a very similar feeling. It can feel like rejection. But being physically intimate with a man is a risk to a woman in a way that it is not for men, can you agree with that? She can give her body to him and he then switch up. But at some point, does a woman not have to put herself out there and express physical intimacy with a man in order to connect and have a future with him? I’m just saying that the same leap is eventually what men need to take for women when it comes to emotional expression and vulnerability.

Your woman’s ego can be hurt just like yours can. Too much rejection can make her give up and just feel the man does not want her. Often times these slights men and women give each other can be recovered from if effort is given and communication is worked on. But alas…that’s exactly where the ultimate roadblocks happen and when relationships die. Too prideful to show the effort and too stubborn to communicate.
i don't think men need to take the leap at all tbh... i've only dated one girl that told me to open up more and we broke up for reasons unrelated to that. i honestly don't see a lot of women asking for this compared to men expecting or asking for physical intimacy. and then the women that do ask for it, you're either going to hear about it again in a negative way if you upset her, or its not going to be referenced again. she not helping you through anything. "its not her responsibility" again this is the majority of what I see.

i just don't see alot of women using vulnerability in men as a selling point. the only ones i see are on the internet or speaking on some sort of social media trying to sound nice. and it does sound nice but in reality I know men been in long term relationships and have never cried or shown weakness and they're doing just fine as far as, the girl is not breaking up or leaving him.. now maybe they get into it behind closed doors, idk, but she's not leaving.. compared to women that don't put out and they end up getting nowhere. to say otherwise is essentially admitting that alot of women be full on dating dudes they don't like, which i do believe but that's besides the point.

at the end of the day, i think men would be appreciative for that one woman they can do it around, but to tell men they should be doing it with all women is just going to lead to disappointment and frustration. especially the women that ask you to do it.