Can men be vulnerable with women?

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It is permissible to weep in the presence of a woman, if, and only if, it is during the commission of a brutal act.

Like when you’re whooping somebody ass. You take out your belt and let it loose on the object of your ire…on some this hurts me more than it’s hurting you right now, type steeze. It’s the perfect incantation of magical spells that is both subtlety duplicitous and permanently enchanting.

Wield this power with great care.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Yes BUT ONLY with a woman who loves you and has said she doesn't see herself being with any other man (she MUST have told you this).

But still don't sound like a bytch or whiner when expressing.

Westbama Heartthrob

Irregular Zero
Daps
Reppin
7th District
NAH fukk that. Straight G status :birdman:
Fukk I look like bleedin my heart onto a bytch :what: :camby: maaaaaan imma fukkin ride this gangsta shyt out til the day I die :damn:

I can't take this shyt bruh :mjcry:
Only thing you opening to women about is the diseases you open them to :scust:

Don't think we forgot :ufdup:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
How many people get stabbed in the back by people they don't trust.

Vandelay

Life is absurd. Lean into it.
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Generally, no.

It will come back on you. This is one thing consistent about stereotypical female nature I hate. You should be able to be open with your lady, but every woman I've ever been serious with has brought it back up at the most awkward or vulnerable moment to help win a fight or prove a point.

I imagine there are some you can, but I don't think I have observed it or been told by any of my friends their woman is the unicorn.

WIA20XX

Superstar
Daps
Possibly, but we as men should have the emotional intelligence to understand if a woman brings up past behavior of vulnerability, it doesn’t necessarily mean they are attacking us.

If the chick tries to get at you for opening up, DROP HER. She's toxic.

WIA