Can men be vulnerable with women?

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
She gon tell you to be vulnerable and shes not judgmental like the others but its a trap, better stay guarded.
Men complaining turns women off, no matter what they say
:ufdup:
Be vulnerable with the fellas. Family or friends. Some of these women are warped mentally and they have their own idea of what a man should be and will hold it against you. You get in a fight she'll bring up

"You crying like a bytch"
"You werent talking like that when I had to console you"

You really gotta vet the woman before you open up like that, and even then, be careful. If you gonna show emotions mix whatever you venting about with a little anger.

My grandfather told me how much he loved my grandmother but he said he couldn't be to vocal about it because she'd try to play him.

Last edited:

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Yh pretty much we will use it as ammunition most times I can't speak for all but I think this is why women make good prosecution attorneys

You do not have to say anything right now as what do say may and will be used against u at a later time as evidence

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Life doesn't have to be complicated. i have 2 kids/ honor roll students. One presidential and i have a HS diploma cant even do agelbra.

Keep your kids off electronics during the weekdays

Check their homework daily. If you can read and do math at a 4th grade level you can still put them on the path to embracing good work habits

No fun without chores (clean rooms, sweeping, etc. ) / good grades/ good attitude.

Read to them young. Make them read solo once they're able

Explore free recreational programs/physical activities in your city that align with your work schedule to expose the kids to social interaction/culture/fitness if you don't have money for Brazillian Jiujitsu.

Give them goodnight hugs till they're to cool for you

Tell your kids you love them.

Correct their posture

If you care about animals get them a budget friendly pet to care for so they can learn love, responsibility and the cycle of life.

Find a way to grow the areas their passionate about.

Have them help in the kitchen.

Point to people in the street as a reference to share wisdom and promote humility.

Teach them how to count and break down money.

Ask them to tell you what happened at school today daily to guage where their head is

For Christians
Read Proverbs and Corinthians and tell them stories from your personal life that align with the word
Very good parenting points here...especially asking them daily about school and what's going on. U can miss something if u don't keep in track where their heads at and what other students doing to them or saying about them.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Very good parenting points here...especially asking them daily about school and what's going on. U can miss something if u don't keep in track where their heads at and what other students doing to them or saying about them.
Yea as my kids get older they're saying nothing. But then out of nowhere they'll randomly say, o yea

And drop some napalm

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
U gotta be extremely emotional intelligent if u gonna be vulnerable around a woman...and she gotta be the right type for that. U gotta really thread that thin. Women don't tend to respect and be mentally and physically attracted to men who appear weak and being vulnerable can denote weakness or "possible weakness" which is the issue.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
I’ll say this. For me it’s not about using anything against you. I wouldn’t do that and also it wouldn’t solve anything because it happened already. I hate looking backwards.

But I don’t think men should lean entirely on their woman for emotional support because as a man that burden may feel normal to you but it is heavy on a woman. Think of being a man and how men have to watch out for themselves always because they know “how men are.” Women don’t think that way naturally that’s why we get burned by men. We look to men to protect us and treat us like ladies. Not like how yall treat each other.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
Be vulnerable with the fellas. Family or friends. Some of these women are warped mentally and they have their own idea of what a man should be and will hold it against you. You get in a fight she'll bring up

"You crying like a bytch"
"You werent talking like that when I had to console you"

You really gotta vet the woman before you open up like that, and even then, be careful. If you gonna show emotions mix whatever you venting about with a little anger
I find even the “logical” ones who swear up and down they want vulnerability actually don’t want it. Like another breh said you will need extreme control over your emotions - its like you threading the needle through something you can’t see with the human eye, like you said mixing venting with anger .. now you playing theater to placate to a woman.

Brehs have to be willing to stick to their guns and not be guilted into communicating things they should really hold close to their chest. That doesn’t mean you can’t tell her anything bad you going through… things like a death or health related subjects should be switzerland.
If somebody brings that up later on theyre just shyt human beings.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
I find even the “logical” ones who swear up and down they want vulnerability actually don’t want it. Like another breh said you will need extreme control over your emotions - its like you threading the needle through something you can’t see with the human eye, like you said mixing venting with anger .. now you playing theater to placate to a woman.

Brehs have to be willing to stick to their guns and not be guilted into communicating things they should really hold close to their chest. That doesn’t mean you can’t tell her anything bad you going through… things like a death or health related subjects should be switzerland.
Facts....also if u not comfortable talking to family and friends...a counselor is another option.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

Agreed.

And definitely don't tell, any woman your secrets. Family secrets, secrets about your friends, your secrets.

Secrets are not safe in any woman's brain and are only safe as long as you're together. Just think about how freely a woman told you something that made you think, "damn should I know this" about someone they don't like, only to quickly kiss and make up and now you holding a dark ass bag.

Side bar....

Not only do you have to control your emotions, you have to control your opinion. Women get to venting to you about someone else and you chime in agreeing with her, then she kiss and make up with the person she's shytting on and share your opinion with that person. Now you got an enemy.