Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
What is OP even talking about? thecoli isn't a monolith and why should it be?

People should be able to have a difference of opinion.

Y'all recycling the same topics over and over again is more a problem in my opinion.

I dunno what Barnett that is but he has big point

The Coli is and should remain black focused

user to bot and guess ratio is scary

maybe no threads should be public....

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
At the core of it, these people just dont like women. Everything else branches from there
:mjlol:I been telling people for years. Rejects can't lead the revolution.

There is a direct correlation between dudes with dry dykks, hurt nikkas, bitter twitter nikkas, broke nikkas who feel impotent, and their support of conservative "good ole days" values. Namely these dudes secretly wishing for a world where women had less economic opportunities and therefore little choice but to do EVERYTHING in their power to get a man and put up with anything that man did (ya know like how trifling some of our grand daddies were) out of survival.

I've asked politely SEVERAL times for posters who align themselves conservatively to explain how the Conservative party politics have benefitted our community in terms of legislation, fiscal policies, legal statues, economic initiatives...ANYTHING. Never and answer. But the same shyt gets parroted over and over again. Liberal politics aren't perfect but conservatism as it has played out in this country is literally a disease. There is no comparison.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: :mjlol: unbelievable.

And they always talk about Trumps fukk ups as "wake up calls for black people"

Like, they throw other black folk to early graves and unnecessary suffering to "get it together"

Some true crabs in a barrel typw shyt.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
:dead: Is this true?

I said that it was funny how the national discussion went from the hole in the ozone layer (80's), to global warming (90's), to now climate change.

I also asked T'challa, or anyone really, to simply post where scientists predicted that in the early 2000's we'd see record breaking cold weather "vortexes"

next thing i know, i look up and the thread got bushed, a 2 year old thread out of nowhere is bushed
509a396df948606aacab8f18591d8459.png

I've never once denied climate "change", I've questioned the shifting of national discussions by the scientific community

the thread is still in the bushes..look for the one on the first 2 pages that was started in 2017 :pachaha:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
republicans hated us first and they still hate us. it seems you think they will change their platform and excommunicate their racist power structure to cater to black people. what leads you to believe that?

you think we haven't gotten anything in return.

1) I literally said that i'm not saying the hatred isn't warranted - yet you still felt the need to say "they hated us first!"
my point is that we will TELL THEM. TO THEIR FACES. THAT WE HATE THEM. we're not covert or secretive at all.

so why turn around and argue "see, they don't wanna help us!"...it just doesn't follow logic. you still haven't answered this or even addressed it

2) No. we haven't gotten anything in return, unless again as that brother pointed out - you're arguing that they "protect" us from being killed by right wingers...other than that all we've gotten is this:

Last edited:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Threads like this alway's remind of a bootlickers dressed like bell hops waiting for that pat on the head.

Just cause cats getting fed up with radical feminism and toxic masculinity shyt.. like saying barber shops are toxic and other nonsense like that Gillette commercial we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats getting sick and tired of LGBTQ issues being rammed down our throats and the throats of our children like tranny library book reading day for kids, or male cheerleaders in the rams game we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats not for open borders when their own families can't get jobs or even healthcare and non citizens can. Cats mad that if you get caught drunk driving in Cali they will impound your car no matter how poor you are BUT they won't impound your car if you an undocumented immigrant. Like you got special rights or something we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats not necessarily for killing a Got Damn baby born ALIVE we supposed to be MAGA?

These, "Let's get back to blind bootlicking boys" threads are always the worst..

NarrowPessimisticBaiji-small.gif

what's funny is 99.9 % of this forum agrees with this, I mean seriously - Who on here believes that black barber shops promote toxic masculinity!?
and yes, that is ACTUALLY an article pushed by VICE that was shared all over social media:

but they're so loyal to the people who they believe is keeping them safe at night, that they REFUSE to bad mouth them
even under the anonymity of the internet. full grown men at that :mindblown:

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
I dont think there's anything to refute if nikkas stanning ann coulter or really believe men about to go extinct :scust: thats just some deranged shyt
nikkas is not stanning ann coulter.
That's like 1 or 2 trollish nikkas being facetious...JUST LIKE HL PEOPLE.
Is it different now?
Y'all don't know how to generate original thoughts and then have the nerve to keep screaming BOT because somebody on twitter did...then somebody saw that and brought it to HL and now y'all in here doing the same thing.
Who's a bot for real?

Daps
Reppin
At the core of it, these people just dont like women. Everything else branches from there
:mjlol:Using shaming tactics like a woman.

Charge of Misogyny (CODE BLACK): The target is accused of displaying some form of unwarranted malice to a particular woman or to women in general.
"You just don't like women"
"You misogynist creep.",
"Why do you hate women?",
"Do you love your mother?",
"You are insensitive to the plight of women.",
"You are mean-spirited.", "You view women as doormats.",
"You want to roll back the rights of women.",
"You are going to make me cry."

:camby:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Why would they do ANYTHING for a group of people that votes for them at a paltry 8% rate nationally?

For all the talk some of yall do about the "critical importance of voting", you don't seem to recognize how it actually works.

Hello dummy

This isnt how voting works at all you dumbfukk

Daps
Reppin
Y'all dapping up a troll alias of a mod talmbat "bots" because nikkas disagree politically.
"aNn CoUlTeR tHo"
Could you list more than 20 serious users...IN THE GREEN who were actually fukking with that horse face hoe...and not hyping a thread that proves the movement went mainstream?
Y'all keep popping this bot-trumper-nazi shyt but won't tag anybody.
This whole board, outside of a few, has gotten the business from this direction multiple times. A bunch of soft slow follower ass LIL BOPS, not BOTS that hide their p*ssywhipped natural selves with "Carlton Arrogance", and continue to be hoes for whatever selected, delegated, pandering politician on your assigned "side".
You getting all them bands but be in panic mode when election time comes, make your alleged "money" move a candidate...surely all you BOSS nikkaS can put bread together for a qualified candidate? Y'ALL can't open a lobby? I mean most of the alleged 6 certs up here RENTING, I don't and I ain't from here so maybe you should mind your business and get your money up in the country y'all
1.Lived in your whole lives
2.can get welfare as GROWN MEN
3.Have no competetion in...other than 5 mil strong rajeed.
and elect non c00n officials, despite being an even LESSER percentage of the population. We not in Y'ALL business because y'all don't have business to be in like that. Most Black Canadian home ownership is in Nova Scotia, not Toronto or Montreal.

Fani Willis fan

Man What
Daps
:mjlol:Using shaming tactics like a woman.

Charge of Misogyny (CODE BLACK): The target is accused of displaying some form of unwarranted malice to a particular woman or to women in general.
"You just don't like women"
"You misogynist creep.",
"Why do you hate women?",
"Do you love your mother?",
"You are insensitive to the plight of women.",
"You are mean-spirited.", "You view women as doormats.",
"You want to roll back the rights of women.",
"You are going to make me cry."

:camby:
Instead of trying to bridge a gap they resort to the same reaching shaming tactics that burried Hillary. I really thought they would of learned from 2016, thats the biggest disappointment i have so far for dems. And theres no hope they can turn it around in time
:snoop:

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You’ll notice there are almost no attacks on republicans or conservative politicians. That should tell you all you need to know
Yep!

And now the talk is.....well nobody told you to vote Republican! We're just telling you to stay home(same thing). No! We're telling you to vote independent(same thing). No! We're telling you to vote third party(same thing). If the choice of winners is between two entities, why does it make sense to choose a 3rd option? shyt is selfish as all get out.

And if you're a part of the crew around here who constantly spew that Democrat policies affect the community in a negative way then I know you're some white boy. If you are black, you need some serious education. You wouldn't be here typing your foolishness if it wasn't for liberal policies. Because conservative policies would have had your ass in some form of slavery even today. Forget labels and think policies for a minute and you'll see that it only make sense to support the most liberal group available.

Not in the name of handouts(which is always the Republican goto when they are trying to talk down on the Left)
There are a ton of Republicans on welfare and for all their talk Republicans don't go after welfare on any grand scale. But why risk it? Unless you're some braindead right winger living on $900 disability taking your frustrations out on life by going full MAGA.

Let me say it again, if you are black spewing this MAGA nonsense then you need mental help. Seriously. It would be better if you were white because then you'd have an excuse.

I never see successful black folks say the Democrats left black people behind. I never see folks who actually work with the Democrats say they left black people behind. It's always some self-sheltered person on the internet on some mega-militant tip.

You think you don't benefit from liberal policies?