Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You need to watch the Breakfast Club. Cory Booker and Colin are closed associates. Cory Booker has said this out of his own mouth. :ld:

Cory ain’t getting elected. Black women don’t like him, and they are now the de facto black vote :yeshrug:

Daps
we have the "luxury" of living in an age where we don't have to stage sit ins, we don't have to ride at the back of the bus, don't have to drink from blacks only water fountains, we aren't excluded from owning property, we can vote, we don't have to deal with jim crow, and many other racist exclusionary practices in the same way some of our grandparents did.

Yeah, you do. Black people are trailed in almost every retail store. Redlining still pervades the housing market. Funding for schools that are predominantly black is abysmally low. Predominantly black neighborhoods are usually food deserts. If you're a straight black male who isn't moist and a c00n, good luck finding gainful employment in the private sector. What America do you live in? :lupe:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Hillary Clinton on Margaret Sanger

Bill Gates father head of planned parenthood

Bill Gates and Al Gore on reducing Africa's population

2015BLACKABORTION-PIE-CHART.jpg

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
I really do feel like this site is getting overrun by bots or something. So many threads that are tribal in nature and want to steer opinions. I’m at a point where I am about to start putting these people on ignore.
:ohhh: Good idea, I already put Nap on ignore, this site is like night and day now....