Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
What’s your pro maga requirements

for starters, how about people that actually say it?
18590.jpg

but let's be rational adults for just one second here: most republicans black or whatever, are NOT giving their political beliefs on here seriously.

there are millions of other forums and comments sections for them to do so and not have to worry about backlash or "negs" :comeon:

a vast majority of the posters here are democrats and support democratic policies...any dissension you see on here, is internal.

and as I said before, democrats are in a bit of a civil war on many fronts right now - one of them is their relationship with african americans

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
1) I literally said that i'm not saying the hatred isn't warranted - yet you still felt the need to say "they hated us first!"
my point is that we will TELL THEM. TO THEIR FACES. THAT WE HATE THEM. we're not covert or secretive at all.

so why turn around and argue "see, they don't wanna help us!"...it just doesn't follow logic. you still haven't answered this or even addressed it

you said repubs aren't fighting for our votes because we hate them. i made the point that they started the hate and have never changed. why would i even think about collaborating with a group who at every turn has made it clear they don't want shyt to do with me? and they actively implement laws and processes to discourage black people from participating? i just don't get what you're trying to say here... should we just look past the modern day lynchings by repubs and give them a chance? i'm not putting words in your mouth, i'm trying to understand the point you're trying to make about blacks and repubs.

2) No. we haven't gotten anything in return, unless again as that brother pointed out - you're arguing that they "protect" us from being killed by right wingers...other than that all we've gotten is this:

let's be honest we have made a lot of progress since the 50s and 60s. and neither repubs or dems deserve credit for it. black people deserve the credit because the progress we have made has been because we took it! more recently we've collaborated with dems to make that progress, but again it was because we put them in a position where they had to work with us.

black middle class has grown substantially and poverty levels decreased, employment levels and access to many job sectors have increased, our home ownership rates has gone up, we have our own colleges and institutions, access to healthcare. by almost every measure black progress has increased. again, it's not close to where we need to be, but there's no denying the progress.

the issue like i said before is we got complacent. they also got better at slowing down our progress via the prison system, racist police practices, gerrymandering, and a bunch of policies to disenfranchise us.

i get why you say we shouldn't be beholden to one party, dems. i don't get what you're saying with regard to our expectations of repubs. why should we even try to partner with repubs?

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
18590.jpg

but let's be rational adults for just one second here: most republicans black or whatever, are NOT giving their political beliefs on here seriously.

there are millions of other forums and comments sections for them to do so and not have to worry about backlash or "negs" :comeon:

a vast majority of the posters here are democrats and support democratic policies...any dissension you see on here, is internal.

and as I said before, democrats are in a bit of a civil war on many fronts right now - one of them is their relationship with african americans
/thread

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
What is OP even talking about? thecoli isn't a monolith and why should it be?

People should be able to have a difference of opinion.

Y'all recycling the same topics over and over again is more a problem in my opinion.

The math is razor thin for the Democratic Party, the only way they can win is if 90% of black people come out and vote Democratic

A small shift in the black vote, let's say only 80% of black vote democratic, and the Democratic Party is done, so any inkling by negroes to become independent terrifies democrats

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
TLR mods need to learn from HL mods. That place was full of white supremist MAGA supporters until mods BANNED most of them and run them out of HL.

HL is a dead forum, HL consists of the Russia thread and fake Mac updating his precious ICE thread

conversations like the one happening in this thread shouldn't even be in TLR, they should be occurring in HL but there is no real discussion to be had in HL aside from liberal circle jerking

Last edited:

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
Country is doing well economically and he's sorted out the north korea tension. Majority of people don't give a fukk about Russia etc. It's always been about the economy.

Majestic

Believe in myself and the Coles and Kendricks
Daps
That's been black people's mentality for decades, going back to our parent's generation. Anybody black should NOT be up for giving up guns. Why, so you can have no way to protect yourself while the racists overlook their buddies stockpiling weapons? They don't play homosexuality in the vast majority of Africa nor on the islands, so that's not anything exclusive to the coli or America. Most blacks, especially in the south, have strong Christianity/church roots. The pull yourself up by the bootstrap mentality exists because you can't expect professional liars to come in and save your community. We've sat around forever for waiting for these politicians to come and do something, only to be led to disappointment for decades. Indians are the wealthiest group in America and yet they have nearly zero real political presence. They did it through a focus on academics, economics and putting each other on. If we're going to really get anywhere then its going to involve doing for ourselves and not waiting for some politicians to come with a paycheck. At the end of the day, the whites in power are not going to undermine themselves and they are not going to team up with us to overthrow the political structure they themselves are benefitting greatly from. The moment blacks stop becoming a useful tool politically, they get thrown overboard, sort of like what is happening now with these politicians expecting the black vote without having to do anything for us in return
This is one of the greatest posts I've ever read on here. Repped.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Many blacks would have been voting conservative if not for the outright racists that fill the Republican party

No black peoples would not be voting conservative?

What conservative values doe black peoples hold

Black folk are an ultra progressive people

Conservatism by definition is keeping the status quo
Country is doing well economically and he's sorted out the north korea tension. Majority of people don't give a fukk about Russia etc. It's always been about the economy.

The economy is moving at the same place it has since 2014. Trump has nothing to do with economy

Actually his tax policies and trade war will tank the eve only when they fully cycle through the system

Trump didn’t sort out shyt with NK.
And NK ain’t a threat to America

America’s biggest threat is Russia which Trump works for

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
Just BA’s realizing we have no friends. Including Trump supporters/Cacs. Just cause other groups are getting popped in the face by white supremacy doesn’t make it our problem. We aren’t advocating violence against them, but it ain’t our business. They don’t jump over hoops to defend us when we’re getting mistreated. Now the shoe is on the other foot and “b-b-but black people you experience racism why are you so quiet...” Okay, that’s very much true that this country mistreats us but so do y’all. Don’t look for us to rescue you now.

---

Superstar
Daps
18590.jpg

That's basically it! Not sure why cats keep on taking up arms when questions are asked about certain things.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
To be honest, I haven't met anybody yet irl who's Black and visits the coli.

I mean, I've showed this site to some other people irl, and they all kind of hit me with the "why would you bother?" face.