Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
At this point I fully support a president that actually passed criminal justice reform....

Obama pardoned a few drug offenders and everyone dikkrode him... Trump signs one of the most important pieces of legislation for the modern impoverished over policed black community and..... crickets.
do you even know how laws are created?

the prison reform bill was drafted during the obama years...

it finally got voted on and passed... and whoever is president just signs it into law....

trump didn't draft the bill .....

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Republicans have won plenty of elections before, based on your rhetoric it seems you do more admiring than learning

Is it safe to assume every poster who comes to me with their cliche democrat critcisms is a bot? Ive said I dont give a fukk 3 different ways now

Why don't you explain how the things you DO support will enrich black people without bringing the republicans into more power?:popcorn:

Or are you just going to make the umpteenth "fuk the dems" "that aint do nuthin for us" post? Cause that shyt isnt a deep, radical or profound notion. that shyt is a verbatim Candace Owens talking point. The candace owens who is trying to draw black people to support trump.
"Democrats bullying us"

"Dems just use us as their mules"
"They scared that we forming up brehs"

"Ann coulter is right yo, she a real one"

*ignores republican politicians* *ignore postive growth on education and job gains in the black community for decades*

"B b but black wealth under obama! Black unemployment! See they do nuttin for us!"

Looks smack like a dozen or so posts in here

Prove to me you have your own brain and you arent just regurgitating talking points from the same think tank this bytch came from

Breh, there's no need for all the negative energy. I don't come at people with that shyt on this site. Here primarily for the sports-related fukkery, with a side of knowledge.

I'm deeply frustrated with the state of the Democratic Party. I don't see the party leadership as having learned any lessons from the 2016 election - and to add insult to injury, they appear to have doubled down on the parts of their platform that do the most damage to the people they claim to represent.

At this point, I'm convinced it's going to require even more humiliating losses for the party to change course.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
aiEJH.gif
:russ::gmswarning::yeshrug:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, there's no need for all the negative energy. I don't come at people with that shyt on this site. Here primarily for the sports-related fukkery, with a side of knowledge.

I'm deeply frustrated with the state of the Democratic Party. I don't see the party leadership as having learned any lessons from the 2016 election - and to add insult to injury, they appear to have doubled down on the parts of their platform that do the most damage to the people they claim to represent.

At this point, I'm convinced it's going to require even more humiliating losses for the party to change course.
I got quoted a lot today with folks coming at me on some bullshyt but after actually looking you right the venom is underserved.

I feel the same as you on the dems 100%, they doubled down on the bullshyt in many ways. However not all dems are the same.

there is an undercurrent in politics now where its becoming clear that people are increasingly dissatisfied with politics today and are losing respect for career politicians.

AOC is a turning point you should pay attention to if you actually care. She is a working class woman who ran a campaign accepting no large corporate lobbying donations and commited her platform to serving the people. She was elected over a longtime dem congressman and blew out her republican opponent.

Now politicans on both sides are scared to death of her because the country is behind her. one of her initiatives now is to clean out the democratic party of all corporate/lobbyist funded career politicians and replace them with working class locals who will actually represent their neighborhoods intrests.

So if you're looking for change, thats where it is bubbling. Warren is following that lead and wants to tax the rich, address housing discrimination and supports taking money out of politics.

The establishment dems are still using the same tired cornball tactics (kamala, booker etc) but evolution is already happening with AOC, warren and the OG bernie sanderd.

You couldn't tell if you subscribe to tlr's alt-lite circlejerking tho

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
Threads like this alway's remind of a bootlickers dressed like bell hops waiting for that pat on the head.

Just cause cats getting fed up with radical feminism and toxic masculinity shyt.. like saying barber shops are toxic and other nonsense like that Gillette commercial we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats getting sick and tired of LGBTQ issues being rammed down our throats and the throats of our children like tranny library book reading day for kids, or male cheerleaders in the rams game we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats not for open borders when their own families can't get jobs or even healthcare and non citizens can. Cats mad that if you get caught drunk driving in Cali they will impound your car no matter how poor you are BUT they won't impound your car if you an undocumented immigrant. Like you got special rights or something we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats not necessarily for killing a Got Damn baby born ALIVE we supposed to be MAGA?

These, "Let's get back to blind bootlicking boys" threads are always the worst..
Aside from your first and last paragraphs, because I’m not going to get upset at anyone who’s opinions or values differ from mine, this post is spot on with my feelings.

I’ll admit some of the immigration arguments, barbershop, and black men being the white men of the race articles got me with the :gucci: face.

As for abortion, I’m not for it, but I’ll concede that it’s a woman’s choice to make and not mine.

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Aside from your first and last paragraphs, because I’m not going to get upset at anyone who’s opinions or values differ from mine, this post is spot on with my feelings.

I’ll admit some of the immigration arguments, barbershop, and black men being the white men of the race articles got me with the :gucci: face.

As for abortion, I’m not for it, but I’ll concede that it’s a woman’s choice to make and not mine.

I agree with you here, I am for it up until the baby can feel pain..

but up until 9 months???

:scust:

If the baby accidentally gets born alive these cats OK with killing it.. see the Virginia Governor comments

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I agree with you here, I am for it up until the baby can feel pain..

but up until 9 months???

:scust:

If the baby accidentally gets born alive these cats OK with killing it.. see the Virginia Governor comments
can you link me to the law that allows this?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
Threads like this alway's remind of a bootlickers dressed like bell hops waiting for that pat on the head.

Just cause cats getting fed up with radical feminism and toxic masculinity shyt.. like saying barber shops are toxic and other nonsense like that Gillette commercial we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats getting sick and tired of LGBTQ issues being rammed down our throats and the throats of our children like tranny library book reading day for kids, or male cheerleaders in the rams game we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats not for open borders when their own families can't get jobs or even healthcare and non citizens can. Cats mad that if you get caught drunk driving in Cali they will impound your car no matter how poor you are BUT they won't impound your car if you an undocumented immigrant. Like you got special rights or something we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats not necessarily for killing a Got Damn baby born ALIVE we supposed to be MAGA?

These, "Let's get back to blind bootlicking boys" threads are always the worst..
Lol well this is a MAGA sleeper cell if there ever was one :scust:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Here we go breh:
Redirect Notice

From CNN

"[Third trimester abortions are] done in cases where there may be severe deformities. There may be a fetus that's nonviable. So in this particular example, if a mother is in labor, I can tell you exactly what would happen," Northam, a pediatric neurosurgeon, told Washington radio station WTOP. "The infant would be delivered. The infant would be kept comfortable. The infant would be resuscitated if that's what the mother and the family desired. And then a discussion would ensue between the physicians and the mother."

The bill -- which among other things would end a state rule that requires at least three physicians confirm "that a third trimester abortion is necessary to prevent the woman's death or impairment of her mental or physical health" and ends "the need to find that any such impairment to the woman's health would be substantial and irremediable" -- is currently tabled in Virginia's legislature.

The mental health part is creepy to me because saying depresion would be enough to murk the baby..

If you don't think these devil liberal cacs aren't trying to kill babies..

Look at this article from the Journal of Medical Ethics advocating for killing babies after birth up to 2 years old.
:sadcam:

Even if nothing is wrong with the baby, an example would be a mother breaking up with the baby daddy and not wanting to raise a kid alone.. I am not making this up

After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?

Last edited: