Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Yep!

And now the talk is.....well nobody told you to vote Republican! We're just telling you to stay home(same thing). No! We're telling you to vote independent(same thing). No! We're telling you to vote third party(same thing). If the choice of winners is between two entities, why does it make sense to choose a 3rd option? shyt is selfish as all get out.

And if you're a part of the crew around here who constantly spew that Democrat policies affect the community in a negative way then I know you're some white boy. If you are black, you need some serious education. You wouldn't be here typing your foolishness if it wasn't for liberal policies. Because conservative policies would have had your ass in some form of slavery even today. Forget labels and think policies for a minute and you'll see that it only make sense to support the most liberal group available.

Not in the name of handouts(which is always the Republican goto when they are trying to talk down on the Left)
There are a ton of Republicans on welfare and for all their talk Republicans don't go after welfare on any grand scale. But why risk it? Unless you're some braindead right winger living on $900 disability taking your frustrations out on life by going full MAGA.

Let me say it again, if you are black spewing this MAGA nonsense then you need mental help. Seriously. It would be better if you were white because then you'd have an excuse.

I never see successful black folks say the Democrats left black people behind. I never see folks who actually work with the Democrats say they left black people behind. It's always some self-sheltered person on the internet on some mega-militant tip.

You think you don't benefit from liberal policies?
Just because you're satisfied with scraps that doesnt mean that all black people share your low self esteem:francis:

Also, name names

Yall sound stupid with all this passive aggression

Who tf is "spewing maga nonsense"???

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Y'all dapping up a troll alias of a mod talmbat "bots" because nikkas disagree politically.
"aNn CoUlTeR tHo"
Could you list more than 20 serious users...IN THE GREEN who were actually fukking with that horse face hoe...and not hyping a thread that proves the movement went mainstream?
Y'all keep popping this bot-trumper-nazi shyt but won't tag anybody.
This whole board, outside of a few, has gotten the business from this direction multiple times. A bunch of soft slow follower ass LIL BOPS, not BOTS that hide their p*ssywhipped natural selves with "Carlton Arrogance", and continue to be hoes for whatever selected, delegated, pandering politician on your assigned "side".
You getting all them bands but be in panic mode when election time comes, make your alleged "money" move a candidate...surely all you BOSS nikkaS can put bread together for a qualified candidate? Y'ALL can't open a lobby? I mean most of the alleged 6 certs up here RENTING, I don't and I ain't from here so maybe you should mind your business and get your money up in the country y'all
1.Lived in your whole lives
2.can get welfare as GROWN MEN
3.Have no competetion in...other than 5 mil strong rajeed.
and elect non c00n officials, despite being an even LESSER percentage of the population. We not in Y'ALL business because y'all don't have business to be in like that. Most Black Canadian home ownership is in Nova Scotia, not Toronto or Montreal.

That's one of the reasons I stopped being Democrat a long time ago. The moment they can't argue your points, they start screaming to ban you or start going off on a completely unrelated tangent. That exact same attitude is prevalent on ResetEra. Many of the people criticizing the Democrats are NOT screaming to go over to Trump or that the conservative party has some sort of salvation for black people. This current system on BOTH sides are run by whites, and realistically, why would they want to give up their power? The thought that liberal whites really want to team up with blacks to overthrow a group of power holders that many of their own are included in is laughable. Arguably, those tech titans are the most powerful men in the world, Bill Gates and Zuckerberg included, and a lot of them back the Democratic party, and yet I don't see them rushing to hire blacks. They use code words like 'diversity' so they can bring in their own under that umbrella and avoid catching the racist label they love to sling around.

I've just posted several videos of our 'buddies' in the Democratic party either openly talking about eugenics or supporting people talking about eugenics and just about all of these 'population control' measures are aimed at Africa or India. They keep talking about they are worried about population control, the food supply, etc, but yet it's the WEST that is worried about using up all of the resources. They are all trying to get into Africa in order to take those resources, but yet we're told they need to focus on controlling the population. The real fear is that Africans are projected to be 50% of the population by 2050, hence all of these subtle ways to essentially tell blacks to destroy themselves.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t say the Coli is MAGA but they’re are some people’s ideology lines up with the Conservative party

Pro-gun
Pull your self up by the bootstrap mentality
Pro Christianity
Pro Life
Against gay people
:patrice:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn’t say the Coli is MAGA but they’re are some people’s ideology lines up with the Conservative party

Pro-gun
Pull your self up by the bootstrap mentality
Pro Christianity
Pro Life
Against gay people
:patrice:

That's been black people's mentality for decades, going back to our parent's generation. Anybody black should NOT be up for giving up guns. Why, so you can have no way to protect yourself while the racists overlook their buddies stockpiling weapons? They don't play homosexuality in the vast majority of Africa nor on the islands, so that's not anything exclusive to the coli or America. Most blacks, especially in the south, have strong Christianity/church roots. The pull yourself up by the bootstrap mentality exists because you can't expect professional liars to come in and save your community. We've sat around forever for waiting for these politicians to come and do something, only to be led to disappointment for decades. Indians are the wealthiest group in America and yet they have nearly zero real political presence. They did it through a focus on academics, economics and putting each other on. If we're going to really get anywhere then its going to involve doing for ourselves and not waiting for some politicians to come with a paycheck. At the end of the day, the whites in power are not going to undermine themselves and they are not going to team up with us to overthrow the political structure they themselves are benefitting greatly from. The moment blacks stop becoming a useful tool politically, they get thrown overboard, sort of like what is happening now with these politicians expecting the black vote without having to do anything for us in return

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's been black people's mentality for decades, going back to our parent's generation. Anybody black should NOT be up for giving up guns. Why, so you can have no way to protect yourself while the racists overlook their buddies stockpiling weapons? They don't play homosexuality in the vast majority of Africa nor on the islands, so that's not anything exclusive to the coli or America. Most blacks, especially in the south, have strong Christianity/church roots. The pull yourself up by the bootstrap mentality exists because you can't expect professional liars to come in and save your community. We've sat around forever for waiting for these politicians to come and do something, only to be led to disappointment for decades. Indians are the wealthiest group in America and yet they have nearly zero real political presence. They did it through a focus on academics, economics and putting each other on. If we're going to really get anywhere then its going to involve doing for ourselves and not waiting for some politicians to come with a paycheck. At the end of the day, the whites in power are not going to undermine themselves and they are not going to team up with us to overthrow the political structure they themselves are benefitting greatly from. The moment blacks stop becoming a useful tool politically, they get thrown overboard, sort of like what is happening now with these politicians expecting the black vote without having to do anything for us in return
Not saying it’s bad but those views surely do align with the conservatives that’s all I’m pointing out. Am I wrong?