Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
As a Bernie supporter, that’s profoundly dumb and no ones patting you on the back for your hollow demonstration of moral superiority by writing him in

I don't believe in Biden and Harris, so yes I'm writing Bernie in.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
As a Bernie supporter, that’s profoundly dumb and no ones patting you on the back for your hollow demonstration of moral superiority by writing him in
Bernie begging for his followers to vote for Biden and they do dumb shyt like that and ignore him :snoop:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
:jbhmm: ...

BREHS TAKE NOTE: MAGA HAVE FLOODED THIS SITE AND THEY HAVE A PLAN TO GET TRUMP RE-ELECTED

Trump is trying to terraform US society right under your feet.

Trump has changed the courts for a generation.

Trump wants to rid the USA of affirmative action.

Trump is trying to change the education system to reduce the forces against right-wing politics in future generations.

Trump is trying to change immigration to "mejorar la raza" and bring in people more likely to be right-wing / anti non-whites.

Here Trump uses a WS dog-whistle about survival of the West

In Trump's own words:

"The conspiracy theory was developed by the neo-Nazi David Lane in his White Genocide Manifesto (c. 1995, origin of the later use of the term),[67][68][69][65] where he made the claim that the government policies of many Western countries had the intent of destroying white European culture and making white people an "extinct species"
White genocide conspiracy theory - Wikipedia

These Trumpists are not breh Trumpists.

These are white agitators who believe they are in a battle for "survival" and that Trump (and his movement) are their political savior :ufdup: .

Their jobs.. their lives revolve around this "battle" and they spam online non-stop to this end.

re-up