Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
@Heelish negged you for your post in the thread Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?. With the following comment: Keeping you as red as your old flag :obama

Your tears only make me stronger you sassy ass mf you:francis:

What does the bold even mean??

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl

:mjpls::camby:
I joined right when the Ill Comunity went to shyt

Had they not wiped the servers over there you could see the progression and lead up of me leaving there and coming here simpleton

Pit Bull

GATOR
Daps
Reppin
Crenshaw Mafia
The fukk is wrong with simpleminded nikkas??

Being critical of Democrats does not automatically = MAGA supporter or Republican supporter.

Being skeptical about policies that reward people coming to this country undocumented and being concerned about how unregulated immigration harms the people already on the bottom in America (Black folks!!) does not make you an Alt-Right Conservative.

:stopitslime:
The new agenda is to make African Americans synonymous with white supremacists:mjlol:

Trece

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Threads like this alway's remind of a bootlickers dressed like bell hops waiting for that pat on the head.

Just cause cats getting fed up with radical feminism and toxic masculinity shyt.. like saying barber shops are toxic and other nonsense like that Gillette commercial we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats getting sick and tired of LGBTQ issues being rammed down our throats and the throats of our children like tranny library book reading day for kids, or male cheerleaders in the rams game we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats not for open borders when their own families can't get jobs or even healthcare and non citizens can. Cats mad that if you get caught drunk driving in Cali they will impound your car no matter how poor you are BUT they won't impound your car if you an undocumented immigrant. Like you got special rights or something we supposed to be MAGA?

Cats not necessarily for killing a Got Damn baby born ALIVE we supposed to be MAGA?

These, "Let's get back to blind bootlicking boys" threads are always the worst..

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Zeitgeist.

We’re in the Trump Maga era. That’s all you see on TV, the internet and the newspapers. It’s seeping into people’s heads so that’s why you’ve noticed the change in posters behaviors.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
At this point I fully support a president that actually passed criminal justice reform....

Obama pardoned a few drug offenders and everyone dikkrode him... Trump signs one of the most important pieces of legislation for the modern impoverished over policed black community and..... crickets.
You can't be serious. Trump knew that signing the legislation would increase his chances at attracting gullible black people for the 2020 election vote. Also, the legislation passed both chambers of Congress with bi-partisan support. If Trump vetoed the bill after Congress passed it,, that would have been politically damaging for him and Congress would have just overrode the veto.

Trump is actually part of the reason a 2015-2016 criminal justice bill in Congress that Obama strongly supported died in Congress. Because Trump ran his campaign as the law and order candidate and it influenced Republicans in Congress to not support the bill. In fact, 85% of the police force supported Trump during the campaign because he promised to be their guy. Combined with the fact that Republicans in Congress were upset that Obama was using his clemency power more than any other President, and his DOJ had already been doing criminal justice reform so they didn't want to give him a victory by passing a permanent bill.

You think the same guy that encouraged police brutality at a live event gives a fukk about criminal justice reform? You think the same guy who refused to apologize to the Central Park 5 after evidence showed they were innocent and still think they are guilty cares about criminal justice reform? You think the same guy who appointed a white supremacist as Attorney General, who then overturned all of the criminal justice reforms of Obama AG's Eric Holder and Loretta Lynch gives a fukk about criminal justice reform? You think the same guy who pardoned Sheriff Joe Arpaio, a known racist who disobeyed a judge's order to stop racially profiling latinos gives a fukk about criminal justice reform? You think the same guy who retweeted a picture of fake black crime stats with a picture of a black dude dressed in street gear in an effort to criminalize black people, then refused to apologize when Bill O'Reilly tried to get him to do it, cares about criminal justice reform? You think the same guy who has openly said stop and frisk should be used gives a damn about criminal justice reform?

The fukk is wrong with you nikkas?

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
We got brehs
  • going on about how men cant be men/war on men (the phrase that converted redpill to maga and started this nonsense on the internet in the first place)
  • Going off on feminists/lgbt/etc. Even in unrelated cases and seeing them as a primary enemy. I wouldn't be surprised if "sjw" became a common phrase
  • Stanning Ann Coulter (MAGA supporter who endorses conservative flag)
  • Stanning policies which help billionaires and work against the everyday black person while at the same time not caring for economics in general
  • Promoting division within race
  • Shytting on all black ppl in politics from every party
  • Slowly starting to cape for Trump
Did people forget those MAGA people are blatantly anti black?

I'm not even a political poster at all but i can see something is up. This cant be normal right? :dahell:

Chris B started the wave of these people. Y'all let that dude slide for so many years until people like him started to join this board and most of these people aren't black anyway.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I admire any successful political strategy...and you often learn the most from those who've defeated you in the past.

Democratic leadership ought to be taking steps to shore up the weak points in the coalition - but they aren't. And rather than take steps to improve their position with the electorate, they're attacking those who point out the obvious flaws with their current approach.

You can't fix stupid.
Republicans have won plenty of elections before, based on your rhetoric it seems you do more admiring than learning

Is it safe to assume every poster who comes to me with their cliche democrat critcisms is a bot? Ive said I dont give a fukk 3 different ways now

Why don't you explain how the things you DO support will enrich black people without bringing the republicans into more power?:popcorn:

Or are you just going to make the umpteenth "fuk the dems" "that aint do nuthin for us" post? Cause that shyt isnt a deep, radical or profound notion. that shyt is a verbatim Candace Owens talking point. The candace owens who is trying to draw black people to support trump.
"Democrats bullying us"

"Dems just use us as their mules"
"They scared that we forming up brehs"

"Ann coulter is right yo, she a real one"

*ignores republican politicians* *ignore postive growth on education and job gains in the black community for decades*

"B b but black wealth under obama! Black unemployment! See they do nuttin for us!"

Looks smack like a dozen or so posts in here

Prove to me you have your own brain and you arent just regurgitating talking points from the same think tank this bytch came from

Last edited: