Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
but this is where you cats get confused, nobody is saying VOTE TRUMP/REPUBLICAN...nobody. not tariq, yvette, antonio, NOBODY

this is some shyt that you cats automatically ASSUME because you've been indoctrinated by the 2 party system

ironically, a very intelligent sista was on the breakfast club that's an independent and worked on Bernies campaign - find one "c00n" thing she says in this interview:

Thanks for posting this. Sister is on point.

horizon

Veteran
Daps
the locker room is an echo chamber and when a group of people are all shouting in agreement with each other what you'll find is the things they're agreeing on becomes more and more extreme over time

the overton window has shifted right on the locker room and you'll be hard pressed to shift it back

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
:russ: you still in your feelings over getting your ass stomped intellectually in that thread?

seriously...link them to that bushed thread where you ran from actual articles, links, and videos. you didn't even attempt to debunk them.
watch him not be able to do either and just come with jokes and smileys...seriously just watch his response:

Link.

My first response in that thread included a peer-reviewed article that debunked one of your arguments, and you never responded to it.
full

But people can click that link and decide for themselves...honestly, if you think I was the one getting "stomped", you've probably never won a fight before. :lolbron:

I'll quote myself from the thread...

I'm citing scholarly sources, you're citing f*cking YouTube videos...

..and I'm the one with cognitive dissonance? :heh:

EDIT: Crickets...just like I thought. :russ:

Last edited:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
When did all of us ally with Ann Coulter ?

fukk that bytch
There were two troll posts in that thread that caused so called progressive negroes to lose their collective minds.

One was that, and the other one was “She’s invited to the cookout!”

Both were so clearly sarcastic and troll posts that I don’t see how anyone with even a base level of intelligence would fall for and become offended by.

The coli proved me wrong though. It would be more amusing if it wasn’t so sad.

Black Sinatra

Raised Glass to the Squandered Potentials..
Daps
Reppin
DSGB
Don't panic brehs. Just wait till after the Democratic elect gets in office. The fight will be over after that. Any agent will have no reason to attempt to sway thinking...its done. See who goes quiet or changes names. It's easy. Behavior gentleman...not words.... study behavior.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
When did all of us ally with Ann Coulter ?

fukk that bytch

Ann coulter believes that black americans should be getting first dibs on the shyt that illegals are getting by just walking over here.

she has said this before, months even years ago in previous debates on completely separate topics.

saying fukk ann coulter on that point is like finding out Trump watches the same show you like to watch...y'all dudes are strange :heh:

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
There were two troll posts in that thread that caused so called progressive negroes to lose their collective minds.

One was that, and the other one was “She’s invited to the cookout!”

Both were so clearly sarcastic and troll posts that I don’t see how anyone with even a base level of intelligence would fall for and become offended by.

The coli proved me wrong though. It would be more amusing if it wasn’t so sad.

Some of these dudes insane

I’ve explained my point like 5 times thoroughly, gets tiring.

Nothing about cac nut hugging

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I just remembered that @xCivicx , @Booker T Garvey , and @YouMadd? are #FlatEarthGang and climate change deniers.

No further attempts at intelligent discussion need to be made. :bptchallalol:
Blatant attempt at deflection:francis:

Yet you still havent responded to my last post in the last flat earth thread...

You know, the thread where you posted a falsified video and I completely refuted it in every single way

Feel free to bump that thread whenever you feel man enough :ld:

• Dap
Reactions: JIL

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Ann coulter believes that black americans should be getting first dibs on the shyt that illegals are getting coming by just walking over here.

she has said this before, months even years ago in previous debates on completely separate topics.

saying fukk ann coulter on that point is like finding out Trump watches the same show you like to watch...y'all dudes are strange :heh:

Breh white people are disingenuous like that. They say something about our plight that needs to be recognized

Then proceed to dive in crazy racist shyt and make questionable statements.

I don’t like the bytch and we don’t need her stigma.

Trump appoints John Birch Society motherfukkers and hangs with Heritage Foundation quacks, despite pandering to black people every now and then

They are not trust worthy and seek to actually divide for their monetary gain

But I’m with y’all on a good bit of dos stuff. Only immigrants I’m concerned about are about our “fellow POC”

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
the root is an echo chamber and when a group of people are all shouting in agreement with each other what you'll find is the things they're agreeing on becomes more and more extreme over time

the overton window has shifted right on the locker room and you'll be hard pressed to shift it back
Fixed that for you

Yall in here posting about Russian bots like its not common knowledge that the majority of black people in the US are damn near incapable of voting any way besides democrat

Yall can take this goofy propaganda back to the root where it belongs