Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
This isn’t new

The coli hates women

The coli hates black celebrities

The coli hates black politicians

It’s been like this for quite some time. This is not a pro black site. It’s a domicile for anti social keyboard militants that get off by calling black people c00ns and claiming to be introverted

The only black celebrities they like are the ones they think are making white folk feel a way. It’s why they champion Floyd, Lavar and those Tariq types
Yup

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i think criticism of dems is good. i agree with giving them shyt and holding them accountable to promote policies that benefit the largest swath of people who vote for them, being black people.

what i don't think we do enough of is voting consistently in local and midterm elections like we did in al, ga, and fl in the recent elections. demonstrating that we can be difference makers is what they don't want. we can force dems and repubs to take our platforms more seriously and put us first if we keep up the numbers consistently.

the challenge with consistency is we have become disenfranchised. by plan (repub voter suppression) and by negligence (dem lip service). this has also given way to "agents" or outside forces whose goal is to continue to sow discord among ourselves and keep us from unifying in consistent way.

when we become a more unified consistent block in all elections, not just presidential, we won't need dems or repubs. we have to create our own, but we have to start somewhere. imo that somewhere is by embedding our success in the current process and then branching off.

i'm annoyed with the arguments we always have among ourselves. but that can lead to something. the current discourse is not productive for anyone except for people with selfish goals and those who want us to continue to be happy with crumbs.

don't believe for one second repubs who co-opt our movements are genuinely interested in us. it is a distraction. their goal is to continue consolidating power by diluting ours and separating us. they are doing that right now through proxies like ann ghoulter and others.

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
We got brehs
  • going on about how men cant be men/war on men (the phrase that converted redpill to maga and started this nonsense on the internet in the first place)
  • Going off on feminists/lgbt/etc. Even in unrelated cases and seeing them as a primary enemy. I wouldn't be surprised if "sjw" became a common phrase
  • Stanning Ann Coulter (MAGA supporter who endorses conservative flag)
  • Stanning policies which help billionaires and work against the everyday black person while at the same time not caring for economics in general
  • Promoting division within race
  • Shytting on all black ppl in politics from every party
  • Slowly starting to cape for Trump
Did people forget those MAGA people are blatantly anti black?

I'm not even a political poster at all but i can see something is up. This cant be normal right? :dahell:

what do you mean? :dahell: its been no battymons and women since the beginning of time :gucci:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's just smart politics.

If the Democrats want to win that battle, then they're going to need to course-correct on several issues where their platform either neglects, or actively harms those it claims to represent.
Well I'm glad to see you have such a high opinion of republican divsive stratedgy, no wonder you're so eager to contribute. :mjpls:

Smart politics would be mobilizing for local elections and pushing initiaves to undo the policly level insitutional racism.

But tariq doesnt say that so here we are
How is religiously voting Democrat going to dismantle the democratic party?

"Religiously voting democrat" if you could talk without these fake deep statments I could take your stance a bit more seriously. None of my posts said to do that.

But again, your beleifs dont go past "dems aint do nothing"

What steps have you taken to clean the dnc of "bought politicians"

I inform my people. This movement is only bubbling right now with the election of AOC.

If you care you can seek out locals who want to run because she is extending that platform.

Which DNC politicians arent bought in your opinion? Because I think we can all agree that Obama was bought

To my knowledge all of the established ones besides Warren, AOC and Sanders. I dont have a read on the congress freshmen yet

Which is why the establishment dems lowkey hate them in varying degrees.

Daps
This isn’t new

The coli hates women

The coli hates black celebrities

The coli hates black politicians

It’s been like this for quite some time. This is not a pro black site. It’s a domicile for anti social keyboard militants that get off by calling black people c00ns and claiming to be introverted

The only black celebrities they like are the ones they think are making white folk feel a way. It’s why they champion Floyd, Lavar and those Tariq types

I, along with many here, hate c00ns. If the majority of black luminaries - celebrities and politicians included - are c00ns, then it only follows that black people are doing something wrong. :francis:

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
How are black folks using identity politics? And if we did why is that a bad thing.
America has been built on white identity politics (policies that benefits whites and whites only).
I think the Corporate Democrats use ID Politics but in the worst way = having diversity but no systemic changes/supporting the shytty status quo (ex HRC and Kamala Harris).
Th
Blackfolks need to be loyal to only seeking and spreading truth. If you're loyal to only truth, then naturally you'll recognize the Black plight and support any effort that helps to address it, regardless of who/where/why

Instead of feeling the pressures to
-uphold narratives/talking points
-qualify your comments with a reference to a narrative/talking point, before/after giving someone/something credit
-downplay/ignore/defend certain counter productive behavior just because of shared gender/skin color/political and social views
and to not allow manipulators and self serving people to take advantage of you and the causes you fight for.....
be loyal to seeking and spreading truth only

Identity politics work best when there's no/minimal overlap between group membership. Blackman could be both
-against the message from the Gillette commercial because he's a male and
-want reparations from government and companies that benefited from US slavery because he's ADOS

But the more groups that Blackman is apart of, the more pressure he feels to uphold the various groups' narratives, which eventually causes inconsistency of messages and inability to hold group members accountable

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
a lot of dudes on here genuinely dislike most black people, they try to champion Alt Conservative viewpoints and throw some black element on them to hide this too (see plantation talk when it comes to black support of Democrats which is right out of right wing propaganda :mjpls::mjpls::mjpls:)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
Some black folks would be full blown nazis if they were able to show up at a rally without the threat of bodily harm. They were cursed by accident of birth so they become negropeans, instead. They cant jump all the way in the pool for obvious reasons, so they just stuck a foot in, instead. Theres also plenty of bots & political trolls whose primary purpose is to weaponize social media and use that vessel as a means to either generate apathy & hopelessness in order to demoralize a group of people, or convince them that voting for literal nazis is actually in their best interest since the liberals have racist white people under their banner, too. :pachaha: You aren't supposed to reason with everybody. Some folks you have to let go. Focus on the black men & women you come into contact with offline and keep moving.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
This isn't bots, I've been warning yall for a while that some insidious shyt is going on here, it's only going to become more transparent as we approach 2020.

:francis:
You've been warning about shyt since you started posting here
Even a broken clock is right twice a day