Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
Well I'm glad to see you have such a high opinion of republican divsive stratedgy, no wonder you're so eager to contribute. :mjpls:

Smart politics would be mobilizing for local elections and pushing initiaves to undo the policly level insitutional racism.

But tariq doesnt say that so here we are

"Religiously voting democrat" if you could talk without these fake deep statments I could take your stance a bit more seriously. None of my posts said to do that.

But again, your beleifs dont go past "dems aint do nothing"

I inform my people. This movement is only bubbling right now with the election of AOC.

If you care you can seek out locals who want to run because she is extending that platform.

To my knowledge all of the established ones besides Warren, AOC and Sanders. I dont have a read on the congress freshmen yet

Which is why the establishment dems lowkey hate them in varying degrees.
I think you misunderstood me - I meant that pursuing a divisive strategy was smart politics for the Republicans.

The Democratic Party coalition has been fragile for a while now, for the reasons I gave in earliest posts. It would be political malpractice for Republicans not to look to exploit that fragility. That's politics 101.

If the Democratic Party wants to be able to withstand / overcome the onslaught, it will have to make some fundamental changes to its platform. Otherwise...:francis:

intra vires

Glory to Michigan
Daps
Reppin
The Catholepistemiad
Accidentally deleted the quote box
We got brehs
  • going on about how men cant be men/war on men (the phrase that converted redpill to maga and started this nonsense on the internet in the first place)
  • Going off on feminists/lgbt/etc. Even in unrelated cases and seeing them as a primary enemy. I wouldn't be surprised if "sjw" became a common phrase
  • Stanning Ann Coulter (MAGA supporter who endorses conservative flag)
  • Stanning policies which help billionaires and work against the everyday black person while at the same time not caring for economics in general
  • Promoting division within race
  • Shytting on all black ppl in politics from every party
  • Slowly starting to cape for Trump
Did people forget those MAGA people are blatantly anti black?

I'm not even a political poster at all but i can see something is up. This cant be normal right? :dahell:

It's not that they're MAGA but a lot of people in TLR are on the conservative side of the American political spectrum. Everything you said, muting the racial component, is what non-wealthy GOP voters are all about. They see themselves as temporarily embarrassed millionaires who are chiefly concerned with culture wars.

These posters probably don't vote because the party that they're naturally inclined to vote for is openly hostile towards them.

Last edited:

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I will say that MAGA hat wearing Republicans aren't my enemy if we are talking about gentrification of my communities and causing other problems there.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
At this point I fully support a president that actually passed criminal justice reform....

Obama pardoned a few drug offenders and everyone dikkrode him... Trump signs one of the most important pieces of legislation for the modern impoverished over policed black community and..... crickets.

You're a UI
I've spoken on my dad before. Wakes up and goes to sleep to CNN. Got the Obama commemorative plates and everything. After the VA governor situation, he came up to me and said "I think you were right about us just voting for Democrats because they're Democrats. Some of them are wolves in sheep's clothing"

I know most of the Coli lives online and has minimal interaction with real people, but the jig is up. Doing fortnite dances on Ellen and photo ops in churches ain't cutting it no more.

And it's like I said, after 50 to 60 years of unquestioning loyalty, Dems are actually mad at the fact that people are asking more of them. Its deadass like an abusive relationship.

Let me ask you .

Why don't I see prominent black politicians even allowed to run in the GOP?

If Repubs called Obama helping out minorities and Blacks "economic anxiety" and called off ACA because it helped mostly the Black folks, why you think Repubs would allow reparations ?

What have Republicans do for the BLM movement ? What have they done for Black people to help us get a seat at the power table ?

I'll wait. No deflection. Give a straight answer .

HellRell804

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a UI

Let me ask you .

If Repubs called Obama helping out minorities and Blacks "economic anxiety" and called off ACA because it helped mostly the Black folks, why you think Repubs would allow reparations ?

What have Republicans do for the BLM movement ? What have they done for Black people to help us get a seat at the power table ?

Modern Republicans?

Absolutely nothing. Not a thing.

But like I said before, they dont have to because we don't vote for them.

To repeat my analogy from this thread u might have missed, if you gain my support because you're going to protect me from the big bad wolf, and I feed you clothe you and give you shelter, but 50 years later I'm still losing chickens and I ask why and you tell me that the big bad wolf is so powerful he can impose his will. The focus then shifts from me being scared of the big bad wolf to "why exactly do I need you again?"

This is the impasse facing the Democrats. Why do we need you. I make no claims as to where people will go or who they align with, just stating that simple fact.

Fear can only be used for so long

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Fixed that for you

Yall in here posting about Russian bots like its not common knowledge that the majority of black people in the US are damn near incapable of voting any way besides democrat

Yall can take this goofy propaganda back to the root where it belongs
@horizon why did you neg this post?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
They’re agents (mainly white, whether American or Russian) trying to stir shyt up and act like “BoTh SiDeS R bAd!!!!!!” And it works cause some people are falling for this shyt.
Another one

Look at this sassy ass goofy ass disrespectful ass post

I guess all black people are supposed to think the same huh:mjpls:

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You're a UI

Let me ask you .

Wasnt herman Caine a prominent black republican?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Modern Republicans?

Absolutely nothing. Not a thing.

But like I said before, they dont have to because we don't vote for them.

To repeat my analogy from this thread u might have missed, if you gain my support because you're going to protect me from the big bad wolf, and I feed you clothe you and give you shelter, but 50 years later I'm still losing chickens and I ask why and you tell me that the big bad wolf is so powerful he can impose his will. The focus then shifts from me being scared of the big bad wolf to "why exactly do I need you again?"

This is the impasse facing the Democrats. Why do we need you. I make no claims as to where people will go or who they align with, just stating that simple fact.

Fear can only be used for so long

Your analogy is wrong and false . Republicans have track records of making racist remarks . Bill Of Reilly was in TV making racist Jones on Fox News to millions of viewers. Republicans have moved to refund everything Blacks benefit from. ACA, Medicaid, Food stamp, tax laws, public school funding, college loans, criminal justice reform where Trump and his cronies sent memos to give Blacks the max all the time while protecting alt right, prosecuting BLM activists, police reform, gun activism.

Again, what exactly are you referring to ?

I have volunteered for a Black Republican in Florida and let me tell you we got shut down our of every pro Black move we made or policy we tried to bring up .

You, saying that republicans don't
owe us a thing ? Really ?

Are you that inept and so empty that you don't understand the basics of politics? So politicians only care for their base now?