Can i get a quick refresher on why TLR is MAGA all of a sudden?

Manny

Rookie
Daps
Russians literally get paid to sow discord, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a substantial number of them on this site as well as sites such as *****, st0rmfr0nt etc...I don't take political stances on the coli seriously.

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
The fukk is wrong with simpleminded nikkas??

Being critical of Democrats does not automatically = MAGA supporter or Republican supporter.

Being skeptical about policies that reward people coming to this country undocumented and being concerned about how unregulated immigration harms the people already on the bottom in America (Black folks!!) does not make you an Alt-Right Conservative.

:stopitslime:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
We got brehs
  • going on about how men cant be men/war on men (the phrase that converted redpill to maga and started this nonsense on the internet in the first place)
  • Going off on feminists/lgbt/etc. Even in unrelated cases and seeing them as a primary enemy. I wouldn't be surprised if "sjw" became a common phrase
  • Stanning Ann Coulter (MAGA supporter who endorses conservative flag)
  • Stanning policies which help billionaires and work against the everyday black person while at the same time not caring for economics in general
  • Promoting division within race
  • Shytting on all black ppl in politics from every party
  • Slowly starting to cape for Trump
Did people forget those MAGA people are blatantly anti black?

I'm not even a political poster at all but i can see something is up. This cant be normal right? :dahell:
Some Black folks just started taking emotion and feelings out of politics and started to demand tangible results.

That’s all.

It’s not for everyone

:manny:

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
Russians literally get paid to sow discord, I wouldn't be surprised if there's a substantial number of them on this site as well as sites such as *****, st0rmfr0nt etc...I don't take political stances on the coli seriously.

:snoop: yall dudes keep saying this like you're saying something profound and deep:

1) the mods can see IP addresses, they can also probably see if IP addresses look funny or moves around and changes too
so the "zee-russians are all over the coli!" argument is essentially an attack on the people running this site - inbox them until something changes.

2) Most of the people here were here far before 2016 when "zee-russians" argument was even a thing...
seriously, do a search on this forum for the term "russian bots" prior to 2016.

you're just ordinary followers. mindless knuckledragging dumbasses that can't think for yourselves echoing mainstream corporate news terms thinking you're deep.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I just remembered that @xCivicx , @Booker T Garvey , and @YouMadd? are #FlatEarthGang and climate change deniers.

No further attempts at intelligent discussion need to be made.

:russ: you still in your feelings over getting your ass stomped intellectually in that thread?

seriously...link them to that bushed thread where you ran from actual articles, links, and videos. you didn't even attempt to debunk them.

Also show where i denied climate change VERBATIM.

watch him not be able to do either and just come with jokes and smileys...seriously just watch his response:

(and for the record, i'm not responding to this as to derail the thread any further in hopes that you get it bushed like you do other threads)

saturn7

Politics is an EXCHANGE!!!
Daps
Reppin
DMV Freedman
You’ll notice there are almost no attacks on republicans or conservative politicians. That should tell you all you need to know

Because that shyt would be a waste of time. I'm going out on a limb but I feel most people on this message board don't fukk with Republicans. So talking about how bad they are is fukking redundant if you care about politics.

You can watch any of the mainstream media channels to hear how awful Trump is 24/7.

Manny

Rookie
Daps
:snoop: yall dudes keep saying this like you're saying something profound and deep:

1) the mods can see IP addresses, they can also probably see if IP addresses look funny or moves around and changes too
so the "zee-russians are all over the coli!" argument is essentially an attack on the people running this site - inbox them until something changes.

2) Most of the people here were here far before 2016 when "zee-russians" argument was even a thing...
seriously, do a search on this forum for the term "russian bots" prior to 2016.

you're just ordinary followers. mindless knuckledragging dumbasses that can't think for yourselves echoing mainstream corporate news terms thinking you're deep.

I'm not saying everyone sucking republican dikk is a russian...I'm just saying it's a little fishy when they don't have the same energy for the neo-nazis. Also anyone can mask their IP. This site isn't even black owned lol.

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
The fukk is wrong with simpleminded nikkas??

Being critical of Democrats does not automatically = MAGA supporter or Republican supporter.

Being skeptical about policies that reward people coming to this country undocumented and being concerned about how unregulated immigration harms the people already on the bottom in America (Black folks!!) does not make you an Alt-Right Conservative.

:stopitslime:

To muthafukkas that don't read or have critical thinking skills, anything that goes against popular opinion or mainstream thought is automatically weird/odd/strange to them

people complaining about this place crawling with bots, this place is actually crawling with potato sack wearing c00ns with plantation mentalities - and proud of that shyt!

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN
I'm not saying everyone sucking republican dikk is a russian...I'm just saying it's a little fishy when they don't have the same energy for the neo-nazis. Also anyone can mask their IP. This site isn't even black owned lol.

:rudy: again - you think people critical of your "massa" is sukking republican dikk.

Show me a thread on here that's pro ted cruz, mark rubio, or pro ben carson and their policies...just one..i'll wait. :coffee:

also last time I checked, IP addresses can't be permanently changed, there are programs that flip them every few minutes but not permanently. but I haven't tried to do that shyt in years maybe it's different - my point is that I would think a mod could see that type of unusual activity.

Last edited: