Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Popped in infinite warfare for shyts and giggles and had more fun in 2 games than I did on m16 headglitch remastered. maybe I should've copped titanfall
I've been meaning to ask you about your review. I saw you on.

Damn, that's so sad. Battlefield 1 tonight? :youngsabo:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Beats...

I swear, breh...

If you don't relinquish squad leader moving forward, I'm sending the goons to your house. Give it to people who are going to actually constantly give orders.

:stopitslime::martin:

My negga, I do whatever the fucfk I want. I thought u knew that by now. Stop talking tough to me before I send dem chickens ur way boy. Didn't I get like 5 headshots on you last time ?

I'll be on tonight with the itchy fingers and happy triggers. Slow motion, fast feet and dem heavy hands, negga

All love you though my brother. I would choke you, slap the back of your head and lick it like Melvin the did Jody negga

melvin-o.gif

Then, I would share a sandwich with you and talk politics like Obama and CLinton

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
My negga, I do whatever the fucfk I want. I thought u knew that by now. Stop talking tough to me before I send dem chickens ur way boy. Didn't I get like 5 headshots on you last time ?

I'll be on tonight with the itchy fingers and happy triggers. Slow motion, fast feet and dem heavy hands, negga

All love you though my brother. I would choke you, slap the back of your head and lick it like Melvin the did Jody negga

melvin-o.gif

Then, I would share a sandwich with you and talk politics like Obama and CLinton
:dead:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They really should have released MW2 instead of COD4. The few games I played were terrible. The maps are way too campy and the perk system is too dated. MW2 with One Man Army/noob tube nerfs and Flak Jacket added in will be enough.

Shipment has to be the worst map ever created :scust: