Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
MW2 was a chaotic mess. But it was fun as hell :wow:

Commando, OMA nube tubes (and even nades) with danger close were just some of the major things that made MW2 chaotic.

man if people can quick scope with a sniper rifle :stopitslime:. Then noob tubing, running around with dual shotguns is fine.

Also I'm surprised by how many folks actually used OMA. I just used scavenger with my noob tube setup :skip:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
My final thoughts on this game.
WARNING: Gameplay is campy as fukk and I address that in the video. Also sniping is ridiculous in this game.

100% agree about the quick scoping that sh*t made me want to quit playing it was so out of control.

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
If the beta is any indication of the game.....no thanks. shyt is trash.....

1. TTK....inconsistent. I never felt like I could win a gun fight even if I got the drop on someone and shot first. This is coming from someone who maintained a KDR of 1.80-2.00 in every COD since the first modern warfare.

2. Maps= trash......everything is too hectic, spaces are cramped.....unless your primarily an SMG guy....you may struggle with this shyt (unless your a quick scoping c*nt)

3.Quickscopers= everyone wants to be one, and they made it easy in this game.....

4. Killstreaks= garbage....

fukk this game.....ill keep playing BO3, the new Battlefield.....and shyt....ill even say I liked COD Ghost better then this shyt.

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
If the beta is any indication of the game.....no thanks. shyt is trash.....

1. TTK....inconsistent. I never felt like I could win a gun fight even if I got the drop on someone and shot first. This is coming from someone who maintained a KDR of 1.80-2.00 in every COD since the first modern warfare.

2. Maps= trash......everything is too hectic, spaces are cramped.....unless your primarily an SMG guy....you may struggle with this shyt (unless your a quick scoping c*nt)

3.Quickscopers= everyone wants to be one, and they made it easy in this game.....

4. Killstreaks= garbage....

fukk this game.....ill keep playing BO3, the new Battlefield.....and shyt....ill even say I liked COD Ghost better then this shyt.

that's how I feel. I get killed by 2-3 bullets. I could put up to 6 bullets and still can't kill anyone.

maps are trash. I swear it seems like there is always someone behind you.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Played 2 matches and got tired of it,dont really like core cuz it makes me have to start cheesing and halo jumping to counter the other teams halo jumpers, I'm a hardcore player so I'll just wait for release to pick it up and get my HC search fix

Air Nikes N Hats

Poor mans Johnny Football Lifestyle!
Daps
Reppin
SINY!!
that's how I feel. I get killed by 2-3 bullets. I could put up to 6 bullets and still can't kill anyone.

maps are trash. I swear it seems like there is always someone behind you.

I noticed that too....always someone behind me. A lot has to do with spawns....they are probably worse here then in any other COD I've played.

Fact is most people have been asking the devs (all 3 studios who make the games) to stop with the future bullshyt and go back to modern era/ww1 or 2 era settings and they don't listen. Ill just speak with my wallet

x2y

SOHH Stupid
Supporter
Daps
I'm not feeling this game/beta. I deleted the shyt after a day. This franchise is so stale from the graphics to the the Titanfall wannabe mechanics.
Battlefield 1 and Titanfall 2 should be considered before this.