Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
That shyt was ridiculous. My heart couldn't take it. Especially when I was getting shot up while trying to board the damn chopper :damn:

Thought I was going to die on the damn ramp.

ain't that the damn truth.. like hurry up and get to the goddamn cutscene :damn:

Don't even remember how I beat that shyt... because I was stuck on that part for a minute :whew:

That, the very last mission with the two tunnel paths before you breach, and mile high club :whew:

COD4 :wow:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah, not feeling this one. :scust:

I think I'm gonna stick with Black Ops 3 for another year and I have absolutely no problem with that. Let me cop those map packs and I'll be set. :blessed:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
Few questions for ya'll Brehs

1) Why the fukk don't they listen to their buyers? Wasn't everyone asking them NOT to take it to space? :patrice:

2) Is BlackOps 3 worth buying?

3) Was Advanced Warfare considered a good game? Because I thought it was a laggy piece of shyt. If Advanced Warfare was accepted by the community I'm kind of skeptical about BlackOps3 and Infinite Warfare

4) Isn't splitting the multiplayer audience between two different games doing us a disservice? They should have released COD4 as a stop gap. That's all I'm really interested in.