Call of Duty Infinite Warfare OT

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
we've been in mnodern warfare for almost a decade, the last few COD games were still modern with a few futuristic things thrown in

YaDlnnS.gif

Dont bullshyt me breh... please dont... :stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Wont if in order to play MW you need to go thru MW IW screen. Which is what im guessing they are gonna do. They know people will install and toss IW to the bushes.

They'd be incredibly stupid to make an entire separate disc people could sell 2nd hand wise with a confirmation code of sorts.

They should have just released mw2 remastered regardless. It would still make a ton of money on its own but Activision forcing fans to double dip, they ain't slick.
:stopitslime:

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
I
They'd be incredibly stupid to make an entire separate disc people could sell 2nd hand wise with a confirmation code of sorts.

They should have just released mw2 remastered regardless. It would still make a ton of money on its own but Activision forcing fans to double dip, they ain't slick.
:stopitslime:

This gonna be the new normal next IW COD will have a remastered MW2. Only thing i really want from COD is a WW2 game simple like MOH Allied Assualt i played the shyt outta that game.

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Btw :patrice: We gonna COLI link up on MW? back in MW1 i use to run on a MLG based clan. :wow:we went 25-0 in 1 run. We literally had training days made $100 off a tourney. :russ: How i wish i could go back in time and be a teen sitting at home playing this shyt for hours :myman: Now im about 45 mins in and im already on some :russell: