Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
We all just have to be supportive and ignore - it's hard though -- cause they lie and troll all day.

What states are you interested in? I may have a direct contact. Many are working with ADOS historians and local and state reps. So, they can put you on the right track.

Here is some Twitter handles. Also, you can reach out to:
The Black American D.O.S. Caucus
https://twitter.com/BlackAmCaucus

#ADOS is online AND in states across the USA- Join us on Twitter- #ADOS

ADOS New York City
https://www.ados.nyc/

ADOS Bay Area(San Francisco):

ADOSBAYAREA (@JWilla5) | Twitter

ADOS Cincinnati:
Adoscincinnati (@adoscincinnati) | Twitter

ADOS Detroit:
ADOSDetroit (@AdosDetroit) | Twitter

ADOS Chicago:
Chicago ADOS (@xks2012) | Twitter

ADOS Lake County Illinois
@ADOSLakeCounty_IL (@adoslakecounty) | Twitter

ADOS Houston:
ADOS Houston (@AdosHouston) | Twitter

ADOS Charlotte:
ADOS Charlotte (@AdosCharlotte) | Twitter

ADOS Pittsburgh:
Pittsburgh ADOS (@AdosPittsburgh) | Twitter

ADOS New Jersey:
ADOS NJ (@ados_nj) | Twitter

ADOS Atlanta:
ADOS Atlanta (@AdosAtlanta) | Twitter

ADOS New Orleans:
ADOS NOLA (@adosnola) | Twitter

ADOS L.A.
ADOS L.A. (@ADOSLosAngeles) | Twitter

ADOS Alabama:
ALADOS (@AL_ADOS) | Twitter

Coastal ADOS-Savannah:
CoastalADOS (@ADOS_Savannah) | Twitter

ADOS Dallas(DFW):
ADOS-Dallas (DFW) (@AdosDallas) | Twitter

ADOS Columbus, OH:
ADOS Columbus (@adoscolumbus) | Twitter

ADOS DMV:
ADOS DMV (@AdosDmv) | Twitter

ADOS Oklahoma:
OKADOS (@OKADOS405) | Twitter

ADOS Philadelphia, PA:
officialADOSPhilly (@USADOSphilly) | Twitter

ADOS Orlando:
ADOSOrlando (@AdosOrlando) | Twitter

ADOS Akron, OH:
ADOS AKRON (@AdosAkron) | Twitter

ADOS San Diego:
San Diego ADOS (@ados_san) | Twitter

ADOS West Palm Beach:
ADOS West Palm Beach (@adoswpb) | Twitter

ADOS Florida:
Florida A.D.O.S (@AdosFl) | Twitter

ADOS Southern California:
ADOSSoCal (@adossocal) | Twitter

ADOS Louisiana:
ADOS_LOUISIANA (@AdosLouisiana) | Twitter

Triangle ADOS(Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill):
Triangle ADOS (@ados_triangle) | Twitter

ADOS Baltimore
ADOSBALTIMORE (@ADOS_BALTIMORE) | Twitter

ADOS Connecticut

ADOS Las Vegas
ADOS Las Vegas (@AdosVegas) | Twitter

EWjmluPU0AAW1OK

***-There are other chapters out there, but either they are not on twitter yet or I just don't know their twitter handle....Indianapolis, Phoenix)

ADOS in Florida

Shifting the dialogue to lineage

EWyrBz0WsAUc2AR
Good! Stick with posting these details and information. Don’t jet the agents of chaos impede your process when the end game is all about progress.

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
Good! Stick with posting these details and information. Don’t jet the agents of chaos impede your process when the end game is all about progress.

Thanks Sis! You know I say what I need to say and go.

I pray they stop the negativity and lies -- ONE DAY.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thanks Sis! You know I say what I need to say and go.

I pray they stop the negativity and lies -- ONE DAY.
If not, that’s what enforcement and REINFORCEMENTS are for. I’m resource ready when necessary - for those that can’t be rational; the use of forced compliance by whatever means is an option. I hear you very clear , but like I’ve learned from activists in my family and community - prayer needs to be followed by action in order to prove effective. That’s why we all have a strategic purpose in this movement.

Scott Larock

Its hard leaving thecoli but I gotta find a way...
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Those are all red states, that shyt ain't happening. :russ:

I'm in Florida, proud of the cali brehs for getting this done and pushing this through but you have a legit question, what about us in these RED states filled of redneck, racist cacs? We may need to move....

We got DeSantis... trumps lapdog, what makes you think he will ever consider this?

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
I'm in Florida, proud of the cali brehs for getting this done and pushing this through but you have a legit question, what about us in these RED states filled of redneck, racist cacs? We may need to move....

We got DeSantis... trumps lapdog, what makes you think he will ever consider this?

You have to link up and work with those trying to make it happen.

NOTHING Is overnight. But, hoping and waiting and not helping - is not the way.

LOTS of ADOS in Florida are working together.

@Scott Larock https://adosfl.com/

If that is where your family is from - then work with other ADOS and meet with your reps. It's easier than you think.

Also, know your history and ancestors. Did they own land, did they have insurance policies, look at the land parcels and tax records. Look at the redlining history in your county. Put it together -- be prepared.

Mapping Inequality
Not in My Backyard: Systematic Racism and Redlining | Florida Conservation Voters
https://www.jacksonville.com/story/...ods-suffer-more-in-heat-study-says/112231794/

Brookings fellow predicts reparations could happen in next 10 years

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hey, where were you in any of the Trump threads yesterday?
Minding my fukkin business and doing what the fuk I do, with my time and what the fuk I feel like . I am a multi-faceted individual. Who the fuk are you for me to be accountable to?
:mjtf:

Last time I checked, my father doesn’t post on the coli and I’m not your daughter. I don’t need to sit around and circle jerk with you c00ns to the mere mention of Trump’s name online 24/7 when there is actual work on the front lines and actual issues to address in real life. Bytch aren’t you a man?? Do a man’s work and stop questioning. What do you need my timeline of today’s events for. Fuk do I look like? You tell me what you did as a man with your purpose - that’s leadership.
What incentives do you have that I should take into consideration for guidance? I know for damn sure you haven’t read through any of the policies or stipulations with the Bill that OP posted bc your attention span is shyt for me to even be a factor of discussion.

Dude is bickering online - can’t stand these type of beta males; these be the same dudes who let their mothers and gfs pump their own gas and wait for her to pick up dinner. Grew up watching All My Children with their bitter moms, watching them gossip with Auntie Fee all day, now they are grown ass men crying like them online, looking for ways to be divisive because bytchmade is bred into their DNA.

Don’t worry - we have very low expectations of your type of dudes like you. we expect nothing. We are not looking to you as Saviors of black society - go back to searching for trump articles- it’s gives you purpose. Like when your mom would give you a piece of candy out of her purse to shut you the fuk up - that’s how we view you. You need busy work to feel special. You are a placeholder in life, an expendable. you are no Dr. Claude, huey, H Rap Brown or Khalid. Don’t ever fukkin quote me or any AA on these issues again. Re-read this comment And take notes.
:deadmanny:

Last edited:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Minding my fukkin business and doing what the fuk do, with my time and what the fuk I feel like . Who the fuk are you for me to be accountable to?

Last time I checked, my father doesn’t post on the coli and I’m not your daughter. I don’t need to sit around and circle jerk with you c00ns to the mere mention of Trump’s name online 24/7 when there is actual work on the front lines and actual issues to address in real life. Bytch aren’t you a man?? Do a man’s work and stop questioning. What do you need my timeline of today’s events for. Fuk do I look like? You tell me what you did as a man with your purpose - that’s leadership.

Dude is bickering online - can’t stand these type of beta males; these be the same dudes who let their mothers and gfs pump their own gas and wait for her to pick up dinner. Grew to watching All My Children with their bitter moms, watching them gossip with Auntie Fee all day, now they are grown ass men crying like them online. Don’t worry - we have very low expectations of your type, dude, we expect nothing. We are not looking to you as Saviors of black society - go back to searching for trump articles- it’s gives you purpose. Like when your mom would give you a piece of candy out of her purse to shut you the fuk up - that’s how we view you. You are a placeholder in life, an expendable. you are no Dr. Claude, huey, H Rap Brown or Khalid.
You a man, what kinda work you putting in?

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
@Marcel pro black 510 ados I'm not big into the ADOS movement, or really learned on it. However, I absolutely feel like Black Americans have deserved reparations forever, thats a no brainer...

Keep updating here and I'll try to remember to research some shyt myself (I just saw there's an ADOS Sac chapter), let me know if it ultimately gets approved for Californians so me and mine can get our slice too...

xoxodede

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Michigan/Atlanta
@Marcel pro black 510 ados I'm not big into the ADOS movement, or really learned on it. However, I absolutely feel like Black Americans have deserved reparations forever, thats a no brainer...

Keep updating here and I'll try to remember to research some shyt myself (I just saw there's an ADOS Sac chapter), let me know if it ultimately gets approved for Californians so me and mine can get our slice too...

You should def reach out to that chapter -- they are really on it.

https://twitter.com/ADOSBayArea

Last edited:

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
Minding my fukkin business and doing what the fuk do, with my time and what the fuk I feel like . Who the fuk are you for me to be accountable to?

Dude is bickering online - can’t stand these type of beta males; these be the same dudes who let their mothers and gfs pump their own gas and wait for her to pick up dinner. Grew to watching All My Children with their bitter moms, watching them gossip with Auntie Fee all day, now they are grown ass men crying like them online. Don’t worry - we have very low expectations of your type, dude, we expect nothing. We are not looking to you as Saviors of black society - go back to searching for trump articles- it’s gives you purpose. Like when your mom would give you a piece of candy out of her purse to shut you the fuk up - that’s how we view you. You are a placeholder in life, an expendable. you are no Dr. Claude, huey, H Rap Brown or Khalid.

The political situation is deteriorating so fast that I’m amused that folks are still vested in the upcoming farcical stage play of an election in November. There will be no winners.

No matter the outcome, you can be assured that violence and outright instability is coming quickly and chatter over a screen might need to translate to feet and fists in the street. I highly doubt that some of dudes on here are ready for in your face, showdown with the racists and trumpists they supposedly hate. We’ll see what happens next month..I’m fully armed and prepared for whatever comes.

As far as the reparations conversation..I’m leery. The climate is divisive and the economy is crumbling but I do feel like it’ll be pushed through on a national level but not for the intent of doing right by us but for other nefarious reasons. Giving ADOS a substantial cut of national wealth while some of these white folks are losing jobs, homes, marriages, etc..while the economy tanks and these folk holding clips. Eh...seems like we should be ready in any instance for direct and bloody conflict wherever the wind blows.