California Mexican records himself verbally assaulting black woman on camera “fucc yall nikkas”

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps

:francis:

tumblr_niab9g10GK1ssvnogo1_500.gif

Great vid.

Great post.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Visited Los Angeles over the weekend and was at a cannabis lounge on Sunset when I overheard a Black man and a white man going at it. Cac was YELLING out Nikka with the ER with zero repercussions. I know the Cacs down here in Louisiana are closet racists but that shyt wouldn’t fly in New Orleans without the cac getting slumped. Point I’m getting is the racist folk out there are hella comfortable smh.

I call cap.

What Cannabis lounge was that and if your Black and you overheard a White Man calling another Black man a Nigge*, why didn't you step up and get on code and help?

Last edited:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I call cap.

What Cannabis lounge was that and if your Black and you overhead a White Man calling another Black man a Nigge*, why didn't you set up and get on code and help?

The Artist Tree on Beverly Blvd. My homie and the other breh who was in the lounge along with myself would’ve
checked the cac had he been in our vicinity. Keep in mind this is the second floor I’m on adding the fact I was violently high.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
The Artist Tree on Beverly Blvd. My homie and the other breh who was in the lounge along with myself would’ve
checked the cac had he been in our vicinity. Keep in mind this is the second floor I’m on adding the fact I was violently high.

Like I said....That's cap.

The Artist Tree on Beverly Blvd is a Dispensary not a lounge and you said you were on Sunset and now your saying you were on Beverly Blvd.

The Artist Tree is a lounge on Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood....so you were in West Hollywood with the gays.

Visited Los Angeles over the weekend and was at a cannabis lounge on Sunset when I overheard a Black man and a white man going at it. Cac was YELLING out Nikka with the ER with zero repercussions. I know the Cacs down here in Louisiana are closet racists but that shyt wouldn’t fly in New Orleans without the cac getting slumped. Point I’m getting is the racist folk out there are hella comfortable smh.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Like I said....That's cap.

The Artist Tree on Beverly Blvd is a Dispensary not a lounge and you said you were on Sunset and now your saying you were on Beverly Blvd.

The Artist Tree is a lounge on Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood....so you were in West Hollywood with the gays.

It’s a dispensary & lounge breh. You looking at a completely different spot my guy. Sunset ain’t to far where I was at so I got it confused but I was still in Los Angeles.

LadyJ2

Superstar
Daps
The good thing is that woman is probably used to being fukked with and likely forgot about the encounter after a few seconds. We shouldn’t want her to be deeply affected by it, she has enough going on just being homeless.

But this dude here deserves to lose his livelihood along with whatever bytch is providing for him. Let’s make this happen.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
This didn’t happen and if it did and you didn’t do shyt being black man in a white dispensary and didn’t say shyt you are p*ssy

If you are a white boy playing black on the coli then it makes sense why you wouldnt do shyt if this fairy tale did happen