California Mexican records himself verbally assaulting black woman on camera “fucc yall nikkas”

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Snitch ,code laws only apply to Blacks..nothing wrong in reporting Mexicans to ICE you suspect of being illegals.
You all are way too too kind :ufdup:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Black liberals love these spic filth and want them to flood all our neighborhoods.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
This is so despicable I can't even believe its not a made up skit.

Prayers for them both. That he may change his heart and that she may find fortune and no longer be homeless and find kindness in her life
Ol docile spread the other cheek christian fakkit c00n :mjlol::dead:

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Visited Los Angeles over the weekend and was at a cannabis lounge on Sunset when I overheard a Black man and a white man going at it. Cac was YELLING out Nikka with the ER with zero repercussions. I know the Cacs down here in Louisiana are closet racists but that shyt wouldn’t fly in New Orleans without the cac getting slumped. Point I’m getting is the racist folk out there are hella comfortable smh.
So you heard what the white man was saying and the only thing you did was run home to talk about it with strangers on the internet…

Sounds like you’re part of the same problem you’re complaining about.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
They call me an agent everytime I remind y'all Joe Biden let in 8-10 million of these white supremacist just in the past 3 years :francis:

shyt bout to get spooky in 15-20 years at least you have so called bleeding heart liberals that somewhat care for Black folks. These La Raza mf'ers do not give a fukk bout no Negro at all and don't even care to act like it:francis:
We're a female led community so naturally we will try to prop up other males while tearing down our own.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
I’m pretty sure black republicans would agree with every word he said.

:francis:
I doubt Black Republicans want to flood our communities with those racist spics though. But you'll ignore that and how Black liberals will run smoke screen for these racists

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Visited Los Angeles over the weekend and was at a cannabis lounge on Sunset when I overheard a Black man and a white man going at it. Cac was YELLING out Nikka with the ER with zero repercussions. I know the Cacs down here in Louisiana are closet racists but that shyt wouldn’t fly in New Orleans without the cac getting slumped. Point I’m getting is the racist folk out there are hella comfortable smh.
The liberal dynamics and lack of unity make Black people p*ssy

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
So you heard what the white man was saying and the only thing you did was run home to talk about it with strangers on the internet…

Sounds like you’re part of the same problem you’re complaining about.

The Artist Tree on Beverly Blvd. My homie and the other breh who was in the lounge along with myself would’ve
checked the cac had he been in our vicinity. Keep in mind this is the second floor I’m on adding the fact I was violently high.

:umad: