California Mexican records himself verbally assaulting black woman on camera “fucc yall nikkas”

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
I doubt Black Republicans want to flood our communities with those racist spics though.
Black Republicans run interference for racists of all colors. You must not have been paying attention...

:francis:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:yeshrug:

I think you just gotta quote the call out and post your response in the ban bet thread.

Weird for @getmonto crash out with no proof like this. It's up to you guys to run this or call it even/apologize

Lmao. Y’all goofy and emotional.

:mjlol:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
??
nikka shut up

I doubt you even blacc.

This is to wake blacc ppl up about these racist Hispanics who try to piggy bacc off us
Only problem with that is let a senorita say Hello to a breh and all that FBA only goes out of the window.

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
All good breh. Once I find that ban bet thread enjoy your break from this forum fam. @getmoney310cpt

:myman:
I just wanted to see if you was black so we know you’re p*ssy, you from the NO and heard a cac calling someone a n word with the er and didn’t say or do shyt then try to put that on “LA nikkas” that’s the point..that was a you problem and you don’t even know if the black man that was being marked out is even from our city or state could be a tourist just like you was..but tag the mod get me outta here idc i just wanted to prove a point

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

It’s a dispensary & lounge breh. You looking at a completely different spot my guy. Sunset ain’t to far where I was at so I got it confused but I was still in Los Angeles.

Bro I went to the link you provided me and like I said the Cannabis lounge is in West Hollywood, you were not in LA. You were blowing trees with gays in West Hollywood.

Your story is cap and then you unintentionally exposed yourself as a suspect gay. I see your an Alpha, so you were in West Hollywood trying to get that lumber yard lol

Like I said....That's cap.

The Artist Tree on Beverly Blvd is a Dispensary not a lounge and you said you were on Sunset and now your saying you were on Beverly Blvd.

The Artist Tree is a lounge on Santa Monica Blvd in West Hollywood....so you were in West Hollywood with the gays.