California Mexican records himself verbally assaulting black woman on camera “fucc yall nikkas”

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
They call me an agent everytime I remind y'all Joe Biden let in 8-10 million of these white supremacist just in the past 3 years :francis:

shyt bout to get spooky in 15-20 years at least you have so called bleeding heart liberals that somewhat care for Black folks. These La Raza mf'ers do not give a fukk bout no Negro at all and don't even care to act like it:francis:
Do you have any data to back this up?

SR_23.11.16_unauthorized-immigrants_1.png

I hope we aren’t considering apprehensions and encounters as immigrants in the US.

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
I never understood letting a spic call you a nikka you Cali dudes weird as hell.

cause ain't no way. :francis:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
We know republicans and trumps are racist but we have new thread about it every week

Why are yall mad every time I make a thread calling out Mexicans ? This isn’t the first time yall have pulled this shyt
Because we know first hand that most Mexicans are not with no fukkin black and brown. Fiytb

Mugenight

CUINH311
Daps
This happened in Texas, Chicago and the east coast too
The point is it shouldn't be happening at all but truthfully I'm only familiar with it happening in Cali so still... you have a point.

So the next question is when did this become acceptable?

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
To be fair that’s not the hood

Cac not doing that in watts or even west Pasadena

I agree with you. A cac wouldn’t do that on Canal st. though or he’s catching the beats with the quickness. That’s not a shot at La nikkas because I know they bring the same energy but it’s way less of us out there in general so it leads to shyt like that happening I guess. Regardless that had me hot.