California Mexican records himself verbally assaulting black woman on camera “fucc yall nikkas”

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No value in posting a bytch ass wetback calling a unhoused black woman a nikka
You nonblacks talk real heavy on this forum and I expect a c00n ass, kumbaya bytch to take up for you useless sumbytches that are only here and afforded luxuries because my black forefathers and ancestors died for freedom
fukk you and any muthafukka that daps or supports your bytch ass

So value is definitely there in your eyes. Now, what are you going to do?

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I just wanted to see if you was black so we know you’re p*ssy, you from the NO and heard a cac calling someone a n word with the er and didn’t say or do shyt then try to put that on “LA nikkas” that’s the point..that was a you problem and you don’t even know if the black man that was being marked out is even from our city or state could be a tourist just like you was..but tag the mod get me outta here idc i just wanted to prove a point

Yea yea you ain’t running from this fade my La breh.

:myman:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
That's why I always say that these type of racist pussies always pick on the older black people, black kids, young black women and gay black men because they see them as "easy targets". That p*ssy wouldn't said shyt if certain type of black men was around her.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
The cannabis lounge you were at was is in West Hollywood, your story is cap.

I'm from Inglewood, but I graduated from Grambling, what school did you graduate from in Louisiana?

8311 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles is the address for The Artist Tree.

I graduated from UL.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
8311 Beverly Blvd, Los Angeles is the address for The Artist Tree.

I graduated from UL.

That is the address for the dispensary, not the lounge.

The address for the lounge you were at according to the website is:

8625 Santa Monica Blvd. 2nd and 3rd Floor West Hollywood, CA 90069

And you said you were on the second floor and that loung has a second floor:
The Artist Tree on Beverly Blvd. My homie and the other breh who was in the lounge along with myself would’ve
checked the cac had he been in our vicinity. Keep in mind this is the second floor I’m on adding the fact I was violently high.

You were at the gay cannabis lounge in West Hollywood, and made up a cap story about how you witnessed Black Man getting called a Nigge*.

This guy flew from New Orleans to West Hollywood to live out his gay fantasy and got exposed because he made up a cap story of his witnessing a Black Man getting called a Nigge*.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That is the address for the dispensary, not the lounge.

The address for the lounge you were at according to the website is:

8625 Santa Monica Blvd. 2nd and 3rd Floor West Hollywood, CA 90069

And you said you were on the second floor and that loung has a second floor:

You were at the gay cannabis lounge in West Hollywood, and made up a cap story about how you witnessed Black Man getting called a Nigge*.

This guy flew from New Orleans to West Hollywood to live out his gay fantasy and got exposed because he made up a cap story of his witnessing a Black Man getting called a Nigge*.

The website to your point says West Hollywood. Apple Maps got that shyt in LA so that’s what I went off of. :yeshrug:

This is the 4th post of you going out your way to call me gay breh. Your insecurity on that topic is telling me something. :sas2:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Not sure of his racial makeup. Could be Hispanic, could be SE Asian, could be Poly. Either way, he needs his head cracked to the white meat.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who said anything about Republicans? I said Donald Trump.

And what makes you think he does. It's a consistent repub tactic, talk about stopping immigration to appease their base. But will never ever do such thing. How many illegals were employed for his companies.

Shiit is so hilarious and sad