California Mexican records himself verbally assaulting black woman on camera “fucc yall nikkas”

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing elder black people, especially women, out in the streets is heartbreaking. Someone failed them somewhere along the line. The wavering of her voice when she defended her humanity will be hard to forget for a while.

It was sick to watch. I hope that Hispanic fakkit gets run over. What he said to her was vile.

These are the pieces of shyt that the Coli defends when we talk about illegal immigrants. I hope they all get deported.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

PoliceICE.jpg

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
Lmao. Y’all goofy and emotional.

:mjlol:

Nah @getmoney310cpt .. don't even crash out over this weirdo Cali stan @ConPHIdential breh ... came out here to the Golden State :blessed: looking for some shyt to write online about .

He know we the best coast .. He wanted some of that Cali weed. If it wasnt for dispensaries he woulda got his head buss looking for trees .. apparently he woulda looked for some Mexicans to cop some of that stress from :pachaha:

Nikka got the nerve to have a PH in his name too ..

Last edited:

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
I just wanted to see if you was black so we know you’re p*ssy, you from the NO and heard a cac calling someone a n word with the er and didn’t say or do shyt then try to put that on “LA nikkas” that’s the point..that was a you problem and you don’t even know if the black man that was being marked out is even from our city or state could be a tourist just like you was..but tag the mod get me outta here idc i just wanted to prove a point

He from the N.O. ? .. I dont find no joy in this just facts :francis: :

I went to school in Louisiana and the Klan had a meeting in one of the towns close to campus .. The Black Student Union got together and we was gonna caravan up to that mf . :demonic: (Cali Club deeeeep) :whew:

But the mayor sent news to campus that the rally had been cancelled... they knew we was gonna ride . :beli:

But yea the Louisiana locals be letting that shyt ride and I dont know why .. I love Louisiana and its ppl (my family roots are there) . :blessed:

But Ijs maybe its the older generations just tired of fighting that battle and it should be up to the young soldiers .. :sadcam:

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Nah @getmoney310cpt .. don't even crash out over this weirdo Cali stan @ConPHIdential breh ... came out here to the Golden State :blessed: looking for some shyt to write online about .

He know we the best coast .. He wanted some of that Cali weed. If it wasnt for dispensaries he woulda got his head buss looking for trees .. apparently he woulda looked for some Mexicans to cop some of that stress from :pachaha:

Nikka got the nerve to have a PH in his name too ..

Kinda late for that breh considering I shut that allegation down but I’m good on getting a mod involved. It ain’t that serious.