California Mexican records himself verbally assaulting black woman on camera “fucc yall nikkas”

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dahell:

were in a housing shortage because of banks and China, but keep on with your white supremacy spiel i guess, "cac mamba"

the immigrant problem is completely overblown, but Dems packing them like sardines in major cities aint it either. what they need to do is set up small homesteader like communities out in the country for all these people, but racist cacs arent having that.

somehow we have a 'massive immigrant problem' yet at the same time farmers are having a hard time finding migrants to work on farms? make it make sense

reality isnt a pick-and-choose scenario. youre looking for a simple solution to a complex issue and instead of using your brain you regurgitate white supremacist talking points. your posts are fukking embarrassing
why don't you just address the question directly? all emotions aside, what does importing masses of poor people through the southern border bring to the table, in the year 2024? how does it help citizens who are already here?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Visited Los Angeles over the weekend and was at a cannabis lounge on Sunset when I overheard a Black man and a white man going at it. Cac was YELLING out Nikka with the ER with zero repercussions. I know the Cacs down here in Louisiana are closet racists but that shyt wouldn’t fly in New Orleans without the cac getting slumped. Point I’m getting is the racist folk out there are hella comfortable smh.
To be fair that’s not the hood

Cac not doing that in watts or even west Pasadena

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
why don't you just address the question directly? all emotions aside, what does importing masses of poor people through the southern border bring to the table, in the year 2024? how does it help citizens who are already here?
america has exploited its southern neighbors for over a hundred years. this is what happens when you destroy other countries. el pollo comes home to roost!

sweeping aside the irony of a white man complaining on a black forum about brown people invading "his country," you're the emotional one here. re-read my first sentence and try to let it sink in. :usure:

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
the immigrant problem is completely overblown, but Dems packing them like sardines in major cities aint it either. what they need to do is set up small homesteader like communities out in the country for all these people, but racist cacs arent having that.
So Dems aren't racist themself by dumping them into major(urban/Black) cities due to the fact they don't want to upset cacs in Wyoming and Utah with wide open space to accommodate plently of new arrivals

You kind of oxymoron'd yourself in a way :mjgrin:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
Visited Los Angeles over the weekend and was at a cannabis lounge on Sunset when I overheard a Black man and a white man going at it. Cac was YELLING out Nikka with the ER with zero repercussions. I know the Cacs down here in Louisiana are closet racists but that shyt wouldn’t fly in New Orleans without the cac getting slumped. Point I’m getting is the racist folk out there are hella comfortable smh.
:mjlol:The media got everybody fooled on the true nature of Cali blacks.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
america has exploited its southern neighbors for over a hundred years. this is what happens when you destroy other countries. el pollo comes home to roost!

sweeping aside the irony of a white man complaining on a black forum about brown people invading "his country," you're the emotional one here. re-read my first sentence and try to let it sink in. :usure:
you make a good point; this isn't a hispanic forum. so i'll ask you again, what exactly are you caping for here?

what do these migrants bring to the table? how does importing masses of illegal immigrants help citizens who are already here?

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Call ICE every chance you can. Green light these pieces of shyt.
5lRofvY.jpeg