California Mexican records himself verbally assaulting black woman on camera “fucc yall nikkas”

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
nikka we already know. Who told you differently?
We know republicans and trumps are racist but we have new thread about it every week

Why are yall mad every time I make a thread calling out Mexicans ? This isn’t the first time yall have pulled this shyt

DonB90

Superstar
Daps
They call me an agent everytime I remind y'all Joe Biden let in 8-10 million of these white supremacist just in the past 3 years :francis:

shyt bout to get spooky in 15-20 years at least you have so called bleeding heart liberals that somewhat care for Black folks. These La Raza mf'ers do not give a fukk bout no Negro at all and don't even care to act like it:francis:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
That's abuse

He's attacking a defenseless old woman at the end of a long road trying to hold on another day

This man would meet his match and then some if he asked the right one but he chose a soft target that was unprotected at the moment
Acting like he’s so upset she’s impeding the side walc

I wonder if he has the same energy for the nikkas impeding the entrance at the gas station/ corner store or does he walc inside with his head down :mjlol:

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Acting like he’s so upset she’s impeding the side walc

I wonder if he has the same energy for the nikkas impeding the entrance at the gas station/ corner store or does he walc inside with his head down :mjlol:
That's a good question

Can he do some follow up videos detailing gas stations across this nice country?

I wanna see this same energy at the 7 11 in Jacksonville

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Very little value in post8ng this, only thing that should be posted is this Hispanic trash being sent to the otherwise
Twitter isn't low vibrational its subterranean. People are getting paid based off engagement and this kind of shyt gets people riled up. There's literally a financial incentive to post content that will make you angry.

Posting it here does nothing unless he's expecting us to somehow find this man and air him out. A very funny assumption considering in the 12 years this site has been running NOBODY has taken their online anger to the real world to throw hands with a poster they know let alone a random stranger online.

badboys11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
M
Twitter isn't low vibrational its subterranean. People are getting paid based off engagement and this kind of shyt gets people riled up. There's literally a financial incentive to post content that will make you angry.

Posting it here does nothing unless he's expecting us to somehow find this man and air him out. A very funny assumption considering in the 12 years this site has been running NOBODY has taken their online anger to the real world to throw hands with a poster they know let alone a random stranger online.
That's a damn lie @Billy Ocean got chased off the site and possibly his own neighborhood 2 weeks ago