California Mexican records himself verbally assaulting black woman on camera “fucc yall nikkas”

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
:mjlol:Do you still have that video of Cali blacks helping a mexican jump another black person over the N-word?
Nope. I don’t remember

Unless you mean that blacc crip from Daygo going at Tyga for making fun of Mexicans

Ryze

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Seeing elder black people, especially women, out in the streets is heartbreaking. Someone failed them somewhere along the line. The wavering of her voice when she defended her humanity will be hard to forget for a while.

Zime

Superstar
Daps
He ain't a gangbanger, this will catch up to him if this video goes viral...
Posted 9 hours ago and only at 800 likes.

Looks like it's not going to go viral.

EDIT: Original tweet still only has 2.8k likes after 18 hours.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
never thought I would say this,
but I’m kind of hoping Trump wins to send these fukking pieces of shyt back to their shyt-hole country
pretty much the one benefit of trump beating biden, is that he'll get tougher on the border. biden is horrendously weak, in an attempt to pander

what the fukk are these migrants bringing to the table? everywhere they go, they beg for money just to set themselves up. we're in the middle of a housing shortage, inflation; who the fukk is caping for bringing more illegals in, and why?

the shyt is just common sense at this point :dead: i would have thought Abott thoroughly embarrassing NYC was the end of it, but nope

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Rice and beans eating wannabe cac needs to get fukked up asap. I hate this shyt so much. That poor sister shouldn’t be subjected to this shyt. It’s hard enough for her to be homeless but to be racially antagonized by some faux tough guy sends me over the edge. Jesus

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
pretty much the one benefit of trump beating biden, is that he'll get tougher on the border. biden is horrendously weak, in an attempt to pander

what the fukk are these migrants bringing to the table? everywhere they go, they beg for money just to set themselves up. we're in the middle of a housing shortage, inflation; who the fukk is caping for bringing more illegals in, and why?

the shyt is just common sense at this point :dead: i would have thought Abott thoroughly embarrassing NYC was the end of it, but nope
:dahell:

were in a housing shortage because of banks and China, but keep on with your white supremacy spiel i guess, "cac mamba"

the immigrant problem is completely overblown, but Dems packing them like sardines in major cities aint it either. what they need to do is set up small homesteader like communities out in the country for all these people, but racist cacs arent having that.

somehow we have a 'massive immigrant problem' yet at the same time farmers are having a hard time finding migrants to work on farms? make it make sense

reality isnt a pick-and-choose scenario. youre looking for a simple solution to a complex issue and instead of using your brain you regurgitate white supremacist talking points. your posts are fukking embarrassing

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Visited Los Angeles over the weekend and was at a cannabis lounge on Sunset when I overheard a Black man and a white man going at it. Cac was YELLING out Nikka with the ER with zero repercussions. I know the Cacs down here in Louisiana are closet racists but that shyt wouldn’t fly in New Orleans without the cac getting slumped. Point I’m getting is the racist folk out there are hella comfortable smh.