California Estimated to be in a 31 billion dollar surplus next year :banderas:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're sick in the head.

You acknowledge that is a serious problem with homelessness in California and then just deflect back to what someone else is doing. You seem like the kind of person that doesn't take responsibility for anything and always has someone to blame.

You're the type of clown to get caught killing somebody and then say but last year my friend Brad killed five people. stay on the topic or shut your mouth

Concern trolling about the homeless in California is so pathetic. If your MAGA friends were so concerned about housing, they would be voting for the Build Back Better plan that gives billions towards public housing across the country.

Daps
Hell yeah. I’ve seen firsthand what happens when you help the homeless. Our city was putting homeless people in hotels/motels during the pandemic and now they won’t leave. It attracted even more of them to come and they’re everywhere now. I’m all for helping them and using the surplus to bus them to a Red state. I’m a NIMBY.

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
Democrats.

Saving all kinds of dough by not cleaning up the city.

Republicans made them that way and forced them to move to Democratic cities for actual humane care and treatment.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
NO WONDER CALI HAS GONE TO SHIIT

THIS NEWSOM FAGOT HOLDIN ALL THE MONEY INSTEAD OF USIN IT TO TAKE CARE OF THE ISSUES AT HAND

STARTING TO MAKE SENSE

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Republicans made them that way and forced them to move to Democratic cities for actual humane care and treatment.
Most la countys homeless are local. People dont leave their states, homeless, to be homeless somewhere else.

The bigger issue is. Why don't liberals do anything about homelessness and sit on tax payer money.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
You're not affecting Me by bringing up what republicans do in other states because I don't live there and I'm not republican.

Those photos look like people who have a place to live. You know what maybe that's a good idea. They have so much useless parcels of land that they trying to sell. Buy one and put a whole bunch of trailers on it, wall it off and make a favela. That or vacant buildings in the boonies are the only options. Find another state willing to take on the burden and move half of them there
So you want us to believe you are not a Republican yet you engage in republican talking point verbatim and generalise democrat as if homelessness is a direct policy goal of the party..

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
So you want us to believe you are not a Republican yet you engage in republican talking point verbatim and generalise democrat as if homelessness is a direct policy goal of the party..
I don't give a shyt what you believe but you will be corrected :gucci:

If it helps you troll better, do what you gotta do. Once you actually try to speak on the issues without the trolling, you're getting pulverized.

It's easier for liberals to be emotional and hide behind mob stupidity.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this same theory would apply to California as well :dahell: are you really comparing cheap ass Florida to California :dahell:

Our Gas is cheaper and yes we have no state income tax, but you just said that Rent was cheap here, and I showed you that throughout the state, it simply is not lol Yall have much more social welfare/safety net programs than Florida, we don't even have expanded Medicaid. Compare 26 weeks of unemployment benefits to 12 lol.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Unless they provide free housing for homeless it's not possible to resolve.
I know a way to alleviate the problem, send the out of state homeless back to their states. What u think of that? Doesn’t solve it but it’s a start

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Mostly locals and a small minority of out of Towner's. Even smaller minority from out of state.. like 8 percent out of state.

I'm sorry youre gonna have to accept these folks ain't doing shyt and are hoarding money.

Yea the Dems. They done taxed the hell out of everyone and sitting on a nice pile. Fix this homeless problem.

But they probably don't want to fix it because then the county will really lure in the out of state homeless you think are here now
So I agree that CA hasn't addressed a lot of stuff, we have really poorly maintained infrastructure and schools. But you're gonna have to accept people aint gonna c/s their tax money being spent to fully house and support (even supply drugs to as SF did) the entire homeless population - a segment of whom who have been the reason they are where they are. People wanna see their money spent in ways that help all. A big way to help housed and unhoused people would be using that money to make it much cheaper to build, selling govt land for much cheaper, and reducing property tax - making it cheaper to build makes it cheaper to own/rent and helps alleviate some of the housing crunch that is leading to homelessness for working class folks

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lol. You think Newsome is some type of dictator? Do you not know how state governments work in America
:mjlol:

YOU THINK THE HOMELESS EPIDEMIC HAS NOTHING TO DO WIT THE GOVERNER’S HANDLING?

DICTATOR IS A PRETTY GOOD WORD