California Estimated to be in a 31 billion dollar surplus next year :banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
This is wrong. People come to California from all over without a plan
The stats show that they don't. This is a tough city so if you don't have a savings plan, by the time you retire with only social security and no assets/savings you will eventually find yourself homeless because you still have to pay property tax/rent/living expenses to not live on the street

People getting their social security checks to afford a cardboard box.

Most young people who come to l.a and flop go back to mommies house and a small segment get hooked on drugs and then there's a smaller segment of those young people who aren't on drugs but choose to be homeless.

How you gonna live off 800 - 1000 dollars a month in l.a county?

Last edited:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
The stats show that they don't. This is a tough city so if you don't have a savings plan, by the time you retire with only social security and no assets/savings you will find eventually yourself homeless because you still have to pay property tax/rent/living expenses to not live on the street and it's expensive.

People getting their social security checks to afford a cardboard box.

Most young people who come to l.a and flip go back to mommies house and a small segment get hooked on drugs and a smaller segment of those young people aren't on drugs but choose to be homeless.

How you gonna live off 800 - 1000 dollars a month in l.a county?
The system is probably better at accounting for it’s own residents

I’m speaking on what I’ve learned in San Francisco but I can’t imagine the dynamics would be too skewed in Los Angeles. In San Francisco people came from all over, many actually planning to live on the streets and take advantage of the programs available

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
This is wrong. People come to California from all over without a plan

I’m speaking on what I’ve learned in San Francisco but I can’t imagine the dynamics would be too skewed in Los Angeles. In San Francisco people came from all over, many actually planning to live on the streets and take advantage of the programs available

San Francisco was sending people to Indiana at one point. The entire California government should be ashamed of itself. They have a crisis not a problem and continue to blame others.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps

I bet most of those transplants are from neighboring states and small towns that are in california. Let's not forget that California is damn near the whole West Coast.

You can literally go back in time traveling through some of these small towns in California

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
they give them FREE train tickets to RENO.. frim oakland/sf/sac

we got train station 2 blocks from my building..
Still only makes up like 8 percent of homeless.

Just accept it. the big city life is hard and it's breaking a lot of people

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Meanwhile My solid Red Trump MAGA state was in like a 4 billion dollar deficit a couple years ago because of the last republican governor and their plan to balance the budget was to lower state funding to public k-12 schoools, Universities , and Hospitals. They also raised the sales tax to 10% the highest in the country btw so us common folk pitch in more too :blessed: