California Estimated to be in a 31 billion dollar surplus next year :banderas:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:bruh, unless you living in the boondocks/swamps, no major metro area (South Florida, Orlando, Tampa etc) has 1 bedrooms for $800, or 2 bedrooms for $1k,

1 bedrooms are steady around $1200-$1500, you might find a studio or efficiency for $1k, 2 bedrooms are easily $1400-$2100.

Think about it, were the number 2 most populated state with a mass exodus here during the pandemic and now, but somehow rents dropped? :russ:

‘Everything Is So Expensive': South Florida Renters Struggle With Rising Rates Miami

But $2,200, according to the online renting website Zumper, is now the median rent in Miami. That is a 28 percent jump year over year, or $475 extra per month.

Central Florida

https://www.wesh.com/article/rents-central-florida-skyrocketing/38213787#

Ferry lives near Celebration at the Camden Town Square apartments. He pays close to $1,500 a month for rent but says the complex is now charging $2,100 for units, with the same floor plan.

Tampa

https://www.abcactionnews.com/news/...nt-surges-in-the-us-tenants-search-for-relief

The offer to live in their Palm Harbor home for another year was $2,246 per month, up from the $1,580 the Hilberts paid before.

:russ::russ::russ::russ:

this same theory would apply to California as well :dahell: are you really comparing cheap ass Florida to California :dahell:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Democrats.

Saving all kinds of dough by not cleaning up the city.

What would Republicans do? All they do is male loitering and property protection laws then round up homeless and ship them to Cali

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I'm sorry brother but these current Dems are weak weak. You can't keep embarrassing yourself standing up for them like this.

Editing my posts? :stopitslime:

Why the fukk would you live in Cali if you hate Liberals? Thats like me moving to Alabama and complaining about conservative rednecks and broke black folk.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Editing my posts? :stopitslime:

Why the fukk would you live in Cali if you hate Liberals? Thats like me moving to Alabama and complaining about conservative rednecks and broke black folk.
Why would I live in America if I hate racist cacs. Listen to yourself. You really out here simping wow.

Hate to strong of a word. We can't talk about these issues if you're going to act sensational

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
What would Republicans do? All they do is male loitering and property protection laws then round up homeless and ship them to Cali
Something is better than nothing. Most of the homeless in LA county and San Francisco are local. 40 percent are recently employed. How can you brag about a surplus with these kind of problems looking you right in the face

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
There are plenty of facilities for the homeless. The problem is that they require you to be drug free and there’s a curfew. Many don’t want to adhere to that.
Then they need a halfway house, outside the city for them to be Brought to, cuz you can't stay on the sidewalk with a tent. The state has the money. Mandate it since we are mandating things.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
You're not affecting Me by bringing up what republicans do in other states because I don't live there and I'm not republican.

Those photos look like people who have a place to live. You know what maybe that's a good idea. They have so much useless parcels of land that they trying to sell. Buy one and put a whole bunch of trailers on it, wall it off and make a favela. That or vacant buildings in the boonies are the only options. Find another state willing to take on the burden and move half of them there