California Estimated to be in a 31 billion dollar surplus next year :banderas:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
nikkas were really rooting for the failure of America’s biggest state just to own liberals :mjlol:

People like @Mowgli and Joe Rogan are looking real stupid right now.

Foreigner. Mind your business. You have your own problems, over there. You country is broke and doesn't have homeless everywhere.

This state has money and homeless everywhere. Why cape. You sound like another EHR member.

Emotional Hoe Roster. Yea I'm gonna fill out your forms and submit your membership. Emotional like a hoe in a whole other country.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
You thought
full

:deadmanny:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Foreigner. Mind your business. You have your own problems, over there. You country is broke and doesn't have homeless everywhere.

This state has money and homeless everywhere. Why cape. You sound like another EHR member.

Emotional Hoe Roster. Yea I'm gonna fill out your forms and submit your membership. Emotional like a hoe in a whole other country.

American citizen fakkit. :umad:

Yeah, you wanted things to be one way, but it's another.

Jekyll

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This sounds nice but they also seem desperate for money at the same time. I’ve seen quite a few billboards/posters complaining about how much revenue California is missing out on because people do ___. These fukks even have a bounty program where you can snitch out people from out of town who don’t have a Cali Driver’s license but live here.

Don’t get me started on the homelessness.

CouldntBeMeTho

Gul DuCat
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dog Shooting Squad Of Islamabad
I hope they do something about the homeless and tent issues in every cotdammm city, it's an eyesore and no one should live like that
You mean build housing? Lol no they won't
Imagine looking at this like a win for the citizens of that state:mjlol:

Mafukkas cant afford shyt
Have the worst pollution
The earth literally trying to destroy it:deadmanny:
Nobody here will see any benefit whatsoever. They'll find a way to keep it

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they do something about the homeless and tent issues in every cotdammm city, it's an eyesore and no one should live like that
Do what exactly? Concentration camps?

I don’t see a legit answer, people keep complaining and don’t give solutions

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have no idea what you're talking about. I think you just need to be acknowledged.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. This homeless problem is a real problem, that needs solutions. But let's not act like your MAGA brothers care anything about California or the homeless. It's just another issue they can use to "own" liberals.

Watching a so called blue state with the 5th biggest GDP in the world if it was a separate country is the Right's wet dream. But treachery is part of your Cape Verdean lineage so I'm not surprised.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I can't say for sure but many homeless ppl there probably went to LA with hopes of being famous and unfortunately wound up on hard times.
Homeless people go to California because of the weather.

The "b-b-buh what about the homeless" narrative about California is so bizzare. If you're living on the streets why wouldn't you be in a place with a year round mild climate and minimal precipitation, and where local governments don't enact policies specifically to kick you out while providing zero assistance (like in Florida).

In Florida they make benches that you can't sleep on, run sprinklers overnight, blast music, and round up unhomed people and place them on buses to their states of origin. Our homeless population explodes down here every winter as people come down here to try and avoid freezing to death on the streets in the Northeast and our governments just round them up and ship them back.

California leaving these people alone is doing more than just about anywhere else is who just tried to make them disappear.

Ain't nobody "helping" the homeless. If your town doesn't have unhomed people it's because a) they don't want to be there and b) your government makes them disappear if they do.

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I know exactly what I'm talking about. This homeless problem is a real problem, that needs solutions. But let's not act like your MAGA brothers care anything about California or the homeless. It's just another issue they can use to "own" liberals.

Watching a so called blue state with the 5th biggest GDP in the world if it was a separate country is the Right's wet dream. But treachery is part of your Cape Verdean lineage so I'm not surprised.
You're sick in the head.

You acknowledge that is a serious problem with homelessness in California and then just deflect back to what someone else is doing. You seem like the kind of person that doesn't take responsibility for anything and always has someone to blame.

You're the type of clown to get caught killing somebody and then say but last year my friend Brad killed five people. stay on the topic or shut your mouth