California dreaming to lake effect legacy: 2024-2025 Chicago Bears 🐻 season thread

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I guess this would mean he's leaving the ringer and his podcast. he can't do 3 jobs at once.

I figured he would have been tired of getting fired from the score however at this point.
the mgmt that fired him is gone and the new mgmt is well liked

I think he could do the Ringer podcast and the radio gig - a lot of radio guys also have a podcast

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Hi Bears fans 👋

I’m joining the ride this season and maybe going forward, if you don’t mind. I’m not jumping ship from my Giants or anything, but I’m genuinely interested in this team and since I listen to The Full Go podcast (Jason Goff), I’m always “in the know” with the Bears on some level. Now watching Hard Knocks, plus I’ve been a fan of Caleb, Rome, DJ, Keenan individually, watching the defense and the youth coming in now…shyt looks like it’s the start of a special era and it’s cool to see the turnaround process from the ground up in real time, especially with a storied franchise in a major market.

So I’m rooting for the team, I’ll be watching most games and honestly…I love visiting the city of Chicago so much.
:noah:
Da BEARS, the real America's Team
:obama:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Hi Bears fans 👋

I’m joining the ride this season and maybe going forward, if you don’t mind. I’m not jumping ship from my Giants or anything, but I’m genuinely interested in this team and since I listen to The Full Go podcast (Jason Goff), I’m always “in the know” with the Bears on some level. Now watching Hard Knocks, plus I’ve been a fan of Caleb, Rome, DJ, Keenan individually, watching the defense and the youth coming in now…shyt looks like it’s the start of a special era and it’s cool to see the turnaround process from the ground up in real time, especially with a storied franchise in a major market.

So I’m rooting for the team, I’ll be watching most games and honestly…I love visiting the city of Chicago so much.
:noah:
:scust:

• Haha
Reactions: Rev

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Who wanted to keep Getsy?
Plenty of people that wanted to keep Fields but also DID not want Fields to have to learn another playbook in 3 years.

Yes, this was a thing. No let's not play stupid and act like real people weren't saying this dumbass a few months ago.

Po pimp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town
Plenty of people that wanted to keep Fields but also DID not want Fields to have to learn another playbook in 3 years.

Yes, this was a thing. No let's not play stupid and act like real people weren't saying this dumbass a few months ago.
A lot of people wanted to keep Fields (I was one of them). I don’t recall a soul who wanted to run it back with Getsy. In fact, they wanted him fired before the season ended (Flus as well).

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
A lot of people wanted to keep Fields (I was one of them). I don’t recall a soul who wanted to run it back with Getsy. In fact, they wanted him fired before the season ended (Flus as well).
What about this guy?
:jbhmm:

I guess you forgot about this discourse happening after the season ended?