California dreaming to lake effect legacy: 2024-2025 Chicago Bears 🐻 season thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
the Bulls are moving their broadcast to that new Bulls/Hawks/Sox channel - Goff isnt confirmed to be coming with them

I could see him not liking that uncertainty and taking the 670 gig w/ Ringer podcast

Im going to miss Parkins though, he was great with football talk. I only do 670, I dont like ESPN 1000, its too surface level, meatball takes

I like Goff though. And I like the mellowed out Bernstein, say what you want about him but hes a sharp guy that can cover wide ranging topics. Hes a great radio guy.

now see this is some bullshyt just like the marquee deal for the cubs. I don't have access to that channel on YTTV. how the fukk am I supposed to watch the bulls on a brand new obscure channel? I'm not paying for a separate streaming service.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
yeah I just usually throw on the 670 YT during the day here and there. Mostly for Bears talk. They do a good job with the Bears. One advantage I like wit traditional radio, especially during training camp, is getting real time updates on how practices are going by the beat reporters on the scene. You just can’t get that level of detail in real time anywhere else. Be able to react live to things too is obviously a plus. I just really prefer live content, it’s how my brain is wired. I have a hard time consuming podcasts tbh. Id be excited if they landed Goff at 670, I remember the days he was a producer for Boers & Bernstein. He’s only gotten better since his last stint on the station too.
A lot of sports podcasts live stream them now. The local radio stations are live on YouTube when they're on air too.

The benefit to that is the live chat element and interaction with fans in real-time. Meathead takes in the chat and the back and forth there along with the actual show's discourse can be fun and more engaging for listeners

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
now see this is some bullshyt just like the marquee deal for the cubs. I don't have access to that channel on YTTV. how the fukk am I supposed to watch the bulls on a brand new obscure channel? I'm not paying for a separate streaming service.
They mentioned that the new channel will be available on YTTV when this news came out

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I know the bears are good because I never seen so many packers fans and media talk shyt about the bears in the offseason :mjlol: When Caleb shows his greatness yall might have a mental breakdown :russ:
ofc the Bears are good, its the offseason :mjgrin: