California dreaming to lake effect legacy: 2024-2025 Chicago Bears šŸ» season thread

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
My fiance is a bears fan so I have to deal with her giving me shyt about the DJ Moore trade and Caleb. She doesnā€™t understand Iā€™m not new to this, we gave yā€™all Moose and Peepers back in the day too :russ: :snoop:

but we let ya'll get greg olson, so we even right?

SCJoe

All Star
Daps
but we let ya'll get greg olson, so we even right?
Greg is cool but If peanut played for more than one season for sure. If he didnā€™t get hurt in the nfc championship game I feel like we win it all that year

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive been leery of al the talk about this being a 'top' defense based on how they finished last season - thats not to say they didnt look good, because they did, but the schedule softened up and I just wanted to see more

but this unit has been dominating all camp / preseason, Im becoming a believer that this defense is going to be really, really strong. imagine if Poles landed Judon and he had something in the tank, its the one thing missing opposite Sweat

the draft is looking like a monster draft, with Caleb, Rome being clear franchise building guys, but then you have Tory Taylor looking every bit worth of that 4th round pick, hes a weapon. He might be the best punter in the league. Then we have Booker, who is clearly flashing.

šŸ»ā¬‡ļø

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Hi Bears fans šŸ‘‹

Iā€™m joining the ride this season and maybe going forward, if you donā€™t mind. Iā€™m not jumping ship from my Giants or anything, but Iā€™m genuinely interested in this team and since I listen to The Full Go podcast (Jason Goff), Iā€™m always ā€œin the knowā€ with the Bears on some level. Now watching Hard Knocks, plus Iā€™ve been a fan of Caleb, Rome, DJ, Keenan individually, watching the defense and the youth coming in nowā€¦shyt looks like itā€™s the start of a special era and itā€™s cool to see the turnaround process from the ground up in real time, especially with a storied franchise in a major market.

So Iā€™m rooting for the team, Iā€™ll be watching most games and honestlyā€¦I love visiting the city of Chicago so much.
:noah:

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Hi Bears fans šŸ‘‹

Iā€™m joining the ride this season and maybe going forward, if you donā€™t mind. Iā€™m not jumping ship from my Giants or anything, but Iā€™m genuinely interested in this team and since I listen to The Full Go podcast (Jason Goff), Iā€™m always ā€œin the knowā€ with the Bears on some level. Now watching Hard Knocks, plus Iā€™ve been a fan of Caleb, Rome, DJ, Keenan individually, watching the defense and the youth coming in nowā€¦shyt looks like itā€™s the start of a special era and itā€™s cool to see the turnaround process from the ground up in real time, especially with a storied franchise in a major market.

So Iā€™m rooting for the team, Iā€™ll be watching most games and honestlyā€¦I love visiting the city of Chicago so much.
:noah:
leta go, šŸ» ā¬‡ļø

also it sounds like Goff is coming back to host a daily radio show again in Chicago, which is great to hear

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Waldron took accountability in under 30 SECONDS in the last post-game interview. :mjcry: Seconds brehs.

I hope Getsy gets bubble guts in public. :pacspit:

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
leta go, šŸ» ā¬‡ļø

also it sounds like Goff is coming back to host a daily radio show again in Chicago, which is great to hear

I guess this would mean he's leaving the ringer and his podcast. he can't do 3 jobs at once.

I figured he would have been tired of getting fired from the score however at this point.