California council approves $800 Billion reparations plan

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Man i need to move to Cali now so I can get my residency you know it’s gonna be on some “must be a resident for 5 years” type shyt :francis:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It needs to be lineage based tho :birdman:
What's that? It already is??? :dwillhuh:
Oh... :unsure: well make sure it stays that way :birdman:

You know what!! :damn:
No Pan Africanists involved :birdman:
Oh shyt... the bill was written by a Pannie? :dwillhuh:
And they still worked with her? :dwillhuh:
And now we're talking $800B? :dwillhuh:

Oh... :unsure: Well I mean we still can't trust them :birdman: Matta fact, we need folks to go up there and DEMAND that it's lineage based, aint that right @Chillin @Voice of Reason :obama: They aint figured that part out yet

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Just look at the comments.
CACS will try a civil war :laff:

It's just going to make it worse for people not in California. White folks in other states will introduce bills to not let it happen in their states. Cause more hate for black folks. It's getting to that point for black folks to make a decision. You're not going to get love in these here United States.

Man i need to move to Cali now so I can get my residency you know it’s gonna be on some “must be a resident for 5 years” type shyt :francis:
Don't even try breh, you already know. You're not qualified.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
It needs to be lineage based tho :birdman:
What's that? It already is??? :dwillhuh:
Oh... :unsure: well make sure it stays that way :birdman:

You know what!! :damn:
No Pan Africanists involved :birdman:
Oh shyt... the bill was written by a Pannie? :dwillhuh:
And they still worked with her? :dwillhuh:
And now we're talking $800B? :dwillhuh:

Oh... :unsure: Well I mean we still can't trust them :birdman: Matta fact, we need folks to go up there and DEMAND that it's lineage based, aint that right @Chillin @Voice of Reason :obama: They aint figured that part out yet

:coffee: The thrust of your little skit seems to be that reparations shouldnt be lineage based. Is that an accuate characterization?

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
its coming. all that "you just want a handout, we work hard unlike you. we dont need justice, we work. :irv:
:irv: :irv: :irv: :irv: :irv: :irv: "

about to be "how come nobody cares about us :mjcry:"

sit back and watch :mjgrin:
Either that or suddenly marrying black will suddenly be looked upon favorably :lolbron:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
2pac-cover-page.jpg

WESTSIDE STAND UP!!!!!!!!!! YA'LL DID IT. This is just the beginning. I got fam in California so I'm happy for them. All my Eastcoast and Southern Brothers it's coming. Yes we are going to have to fight hard for it just like California but Reparations is due period. Anyone against Reparations for Black Americans is automatically suspect period. You can't know the history of his Country and be against Reparations. Our Case for Reparations is beyond strong. They literally robbed and pillaged Black American Wealth for CENTURIES. If Cali got 800 Billion than we are talking Trillions for the Eastcoast. The original 13 Colonies were the main ones. As for Whites and other groups being upset and mad. So what, it means nothing. We've been here since Day 1 and are still here. The check is due period. They can cry all day and night for all I care. The United States Government owes Black American Trillions. Our Inheritance of our Ancestors will be paid one way or another.