California council approves $800 Billion reparations plan

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
serious-guy-i-m-in-prkep61j4c4e3ep4.gif

Let's read the fine print before we even celebrate....:sas2: no trick bag language...no black and brown bullshyt...
Exactly. We need to read the actual plan/proposal.
Is it for California born based Black residents or for all current Black residents that live in the state :lupe:. A brother trying to get paid :damn:.
Good question, we need to see the parameters on the timeline.

WheresWallace

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This might be good progress. When they start cutting checks, I know my homies are gonna stunt on me. Imma need to find me an ADOS beau. :feedme:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Take the money and gtfo cause the inflation is going to be something serious

That should also be a plan these folks gonna have it out for them black californians if this shyt come to pass on all levels...:wow: taxing them on everything trying to extract the wealth back...

IIVI

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Honestly why those southern states need to turn blue.

I'm hoping it's real in Cali. :wow:

All the tax money probably means we can do it.

Last edited:

jay83

Superstar
Daps
comments where???:mjgrin:

EDIT: TWITTER COMMENTS THEM FOLKS SALTY ASF!!!:laff::laff: jesus christ... they acting like the world is ending...

Has there ever been a time in the history of this country where the advancement of black people was in favor by the majority of white America? I’m genuinely curious. I don’t even think the civil rights act passed in the 60s was overwhelming supported by white America. They will change their social media screens to black but vote against real progress for black people.