California council approves $800 Billion reparations plan

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:coffee: The thrust of your little skit seems to be that reparations shouldnt be lineage based. Is that an accuate characterization?
Just seeing this but no. It's the fact thar it's been lineage based for over a year and to add on: If you look at 90s literature from N'COBRA 😡 they were urging the same. It's been a non-issue and boogeyman in the minds of Internet Ass Muhfukkas for no reason.

AND i left out the fact that they did a study, modeled after HR-40, but let a Internet Ass Muhfukka tell it: wE dOn'T nEeD a StUdY :camby: We just need to exhaust the point thats been well established or decades and act paranoid over hairlines.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Its absolutely NOT a non issue. Its the first objection of white supremacists. You think we're talking to you, but we're talking to them.
They decided that in March of last year :ohhh:

The White Supremacists have had all this time to hear the news, digest it-- lineage based or not. They've BEEN at this checkpoint. Y'ALL are just now arriving and reiterating your weird ass acronyms/searching for Black immigrants as if that's their issue.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
mexican-businessman-4137056.jpg
Lmaooo

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As shytty as COVID was/is, seeing that the government DOES indeed have the ability to send bread out to everyone definitely sped up the reparations talk imo :ehh:
Yea but it'll never happen.