California council approves $800 Billion reparations plan

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
They decided that in March of last year :ohhh:

The White Supremacists have had all this time to hear the news, digest it-- lineage based or not. They've BEEN at this checkpoint. Y'ALL are just now arriving and reiterating your weird ass acronyms/searching for Black immigrants as if that's their issue.

Stop this. We ain't just arriving at shyt, we're addressing a contemporary 'problem': an increasing number of Africans willing to interject themselves into our reparations struggle, either as opponents or recipients.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Stop this. We ain't just arriving at shyt, we're addressing a contemporary 'problem': an increasing number of Africans willing to interject themselves into our reparations struggle, either as opponents or recipients.
So you just gon keep acting like this wasn't settled a year ago
idi-amin-laugh.gif

If your issue is immigration then say that, but stop hiding behind reparations

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So you just gon keep acting like this wasn't settled a year ago
idi-amin-laugh.gif

If your issue is immigration then say that, but stop hiding behind reparations

:comeon:You really gon act like republican-aligned Africans with big platforms not speaking down on reparations? Calling us lazy and begging for a hand out?

Lying about obvious shyt will not improve our relationship.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They ain’t going to give us shyt.
But it makes for good press

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
:comeon:You really gon act like republican-aligned Africans with big platforms not speaking down on reparations? Calling us lazy and begging for a hand out?

Lying about obvious shyt will not improve our relationship.
I coulda swore part of our issue was that WE are too aligned with the Democrats. Now the problem is THEY (Africans) are Republican aligned and speaking against reparations-- yet somehow they're also lumping themselves into the reparations they're speaking against :dead:

You're pivoting. If your issue is immigration then say that, but stop hiding behind reparations

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I coulda swore part of our issue was being to aligned with the Democrats. Now the problem is their republican aligned and speaking against reparations
The issue was aligning with democrats with nothing to show for it for the last 70 years. It seems like the democrats in California are actually doing something.

Anyone who takes the position that black Americans don't deserve reparations is an enemy.